Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memo To Rose Royce

You bastards! How the fuck is "Car Wash" conducive to making people work at a car wash? I was seriously considering trying to get a new car wash off the ground. I was even gonna use your music to highlight the grand opening. Then, out of nowhere, the lyrics hit me like a ton of bricks.

Right off the bat, "You might not ever get rich..."
Fuck you, Rose Royce. How am I gonna attract potential hand dryers with this shit blaring out of my system?

"But let me tell ya it's better than diggin' a ditch..." What the fuck? What the fuck isn't better than digging a ditch, you assholes!

"There ain't no tellin' who you might meet/A movie star, or maybe even an Indian Chief..." I'm no statistician, Rose Royce, but I'll be damned if the odds ain't stacked against either one of these events actually occurring. Talk about false hope. You guys are jerks!

"Come summer the work gets kinda hard/Ain't no place to be if ya planned on being a star..." OK, that's it! What the fuck am I gonna use to attract the young and dumb to vacuum out Pintos all June, July and August if they can't bank on that shit makin' em famous. Gotdamn you!

"Let me tell it's always cool/The boss don't even mind sometimes if you act a fool..." One cotton-pickin' minute. Time is muthafuckin' money. I would INDEED mind if my employees acted a fool! Who the fuck do you think you are telling them otherwise? Do I know you, Rose Royce? Hunh? Answer me! Pussies!

"Work and work/My fingers to the bone..." This shit becomes less and less appealing everytime you open your fuckin' mouths. Please just shut the fuck up.

"Fill up and you don't have to pay.." That's some wishful fuckin' thinking, scumbags. No one gets a free car wash at my spot, bitches.

Just so you know, I'm out to ruin your careers! No more El Dorados and double knit slacks. No more Afro Sheen endorsements, no more lunches with Don Cornelius. Your asses are history!!!

Sincerely,
KZ

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was too funny, damn you Zed, now I'll be singing Car Wash all day

BKBajan

BZ said...

LMMFAO!! Man, sometimes I think you are in my head. This is exactly some sh*t I would think about. *smh*

1969 said...

Only you Zed....LMAO

Please analyze the lyrics to "Get Me Bodied"

onefromphilly said...

Thanks for this in depth analysis.

I never got that deep into that song before, but I'm sure I will from now on.......as I hear that song over and over and over in my head today! LOL

aquababie said...

now i have to go and watch "car wash" for the thousandth time! LOL

Nexgrl said...

Are you that bored at work today?

Knockout Zed said...

@BKBajan
That's what I'm here for.

@BZ
I heard it last night and I was like "What the fuck are they on?"

@Sixy
If the mood strikes...

@OneFrom
You know you studied the lyrics to "Naturally Mine" by Al B. Sure!!!

@Aqua
You can make it a drinking game. Drink everytime an actor you've never seen again in life speaks.

@Nexgrl
Yes. Yes, I am. Why do you ask?

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite movies and if you are lucky enough to find a car wash these days that's not solely employed by non english speaking people you will see how true it is...

shoot! i'm gonna get my car washed today and blast that song and wonder if anyone around me has even heard it!!

Nexgrl said...

I asked because that was the first question that came to my mind when I read this post. I also thought that you need to find a new gig soon.

Mr.Slish said...

So you telling me I can't do the Re-Run when I hear that song! C Mon Man! That base line is the shit!.I don't care I don't care...sing along now I'M WORKING AT THE CAR WASH!

DivineLavender said...

Zed; What's wrong? Was that dayum mask on to freaking tight last night? Who breaks down "Car Wash"?

YOU!

Goofball!

i like liquor and tv said...

rofl...that was hilarious.

See I was about to apply for a job at the car wash today, but now that I've read your breakdown, you made me think twice.