Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Profundity

There are no words more fun to say in the English language than "haywire" and "firearm". I don't know if it's the compound word aspect or what, but damn I love saying them.

You know that line in Forrest Gump where he says "Life is like a box of chocolates..."? Well if you replace the word "chocolates" with "pussies", you can pretty much leave me alone with that box.

What does it say about me that I'd feel like a bigger pervert going into a Hooters under the cover of darkness than I would walking into the freakiest hardcore sex shop in broad daylight?

Why doesn't anyone understand that if your boss was as good as your job as you are, they would have NEVER promoted him/her? If you're too good at what you do, you're pretty much fucked. You gotta be passable.

Conservative = unapologetic bigot/white supremacist (regardless of their color), Liberal = undercover racist/condescending asshole, Libertarian = anarchist cheapskate except when it comes to roads leading to his subdivision and police protection for his family, Progressive = hippie goofball with too much fucking free time. This is why I hate labels. I think most of us are a healthy mix of all these archetypes.


Right now, I have a womanly addiction to shoe shopping that I'm not proud of.

Best bumpersticker I've seen in my whole life: "Illegal Shit B Fun".

KZ

8 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Oh shit...

I can see the wheels turning!


I gotta stick to my workout plan.

Blah Blah Blah said...

...womanly addiction... hmmmm...no comment.

...and...illegal shit do be fun yo!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

hippie shit be fun too!

Mr.Slish said...

uuum Bruh I wouldn't have EVER EVER EVER admitted that I' addicted to shoe shopping...lmaof....

Miz JJ said...

You mean shoe shopping for TAD? Right?

Love the label descriptions. They're scarely accurate.

Knockout Zed said...

@MizJJ
Hellz naw! For me. I need dope kicks, constantly!

KZ

BZ said...

Shoe shopping? Really? *SMH* HAHAHAHA!!!

ChezNiki said...

Shoe shopping is good for the soul! Even men's souls. Dont be shamed, get your shop on!