Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Real Shit That I Saw In Baltimore Yesterday

  • More heroin addicts than I've even seen in a single place in my life.
  • Open air sale of said heroin, by a gentleman that kept chanting the brand name of the dope.
  • A manchild who spent the entirety of his time on public transit telling this chick how dope he was at working his program at Potbelly's.
  • An Ethiopian cab driver using Garmin to get me to my destination.
  • A municipal park bench, emblazoned with the motto "Baltimore - The Greatest City In America".
  • A secretary in a professional office wearing a hoodie and Timbos.
  • A black quasi-lumberjack wearing leather suspenders.
Peace,
KZ

4 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Daaamn.

Sounds like a great place to plant roots and get gainfully employed in, huh?

Knockout Zed said...

@BB
If they offer, I'll do it. I come from a "compromised environment". I'd cope. LOL

KZ

onefromphilly said...

WOW...but that is the real B-More. Like Roycee says "they need to tear it down and start all over" LOL

If they offer...hell yeah take it! That's why the Burbs are thriving, move to one!

DC is 1 hour away, Philly is 2 hours away, NY is 3-3 1/2. LOVELY!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

your day in Baltimore was much more exciting than my day in NYC...how ironic.