Friday, August 15, 2008

A Random List

  • Much like Alicia Bridges, I too like the nightlife. I too like to boogie.
  • Hey, bitches: stop borrowing each other's pants! And stop charging money for people to watch that shit.
  • I've never wanted to start smoking again like I did when I watched those cats smoke that "cross joint" in Pineapple Express.
  • I'm no longer in a position to rail against stupidity. I've met the enemy, and he is me.
  • I love being left alone. People really get mad at you when you don't "bother" them for long stretches of time. I wouldn't be offended, but my friends are salty.
  • I should be in NYC hangin' with Miss Ahmad. I really should.
  • I need some fucking perks. Somethin'.
  • Gotdamn, hip hop sucks.
  • I have sent out resumes almost every day for 3 months. I haven't had a single fucking call or interview in that time. Not one. Man, fuck.
  • Oreos, muthafucka.

9 comments:

ChezNiki said...

I wholeheartedly agree with the first three points. I also feel your neglected friends. You havent commented on my blog for like three years!
:-(

Anyway, I also meant to say I like your new avitar. Is that Cornel West?

Knockout Zed said...

@Niki
Yeah, I know. Everybody is sure I suck. I'm just mentally tired.

That avatar is the Japanese animation version of me. So, yeah, it's basically Cornel West. LOL

KZ

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

I sincerely feel you on being left along..as an only child I LOVE being by myself..I *heart* me!!!

Mr.Slish said...

Mission accomplished bruh...Ole girl caught with me...hopefully I'll bring her to the BX for drinks tommorrow....

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

The cross joint kinda blew my mind and I don't even get down like that and um yes, you should be in NYC....really you should!

RunningMom said...

Haven't seen Pinapple Express yet, but I'm with you on the oreos. lol

Blah Blah Blah said...

Blah!

Miz JJ said...

Lol @ the sharing pants. My niece loved that movie.

That sucks about the job situation. Keep the faith!

Aunt Jackie is in NYC?!? I would have checked her for labour day to make sure she could handle a trini carnival.

Anonymous said...

Man, I feel you on this list. Keep your head up on the job front...the right one will come along.