Friday, February 13, 2009

Trust me...

I hate your fucking baby. Stop showing me picture of your gotdamn baby. Stop talking about your gotdamn baby. Please, gotdamn it, stop.

Do you know how I know someone in Satan's Anus is going to turn right eventually? The entire time they are on the road, they will not leave the fucking right lane, no matter what. The same goes for turning left. These fucking addle-brained fuckers are gonna drive me to drink.

Who the fuck are you? And why do you wanna be my friend on Facebook? You're not even a friend of a gotdamn "real" friend. I hate you.

I love my wife. Absolutely and completely love her. I'd do anything for her, up to and including die for her. But if I don't buy her flowers and candy tomorrow, that shit goes out of the window. Isn't that how this holiday shit works?

Bitch be quiet! I don't pay you to think. Apparently, you don't think I pay you to work either. Bitch, just shut up.

Yes, I would very much enjoy that. Thank you for asking.

There is no way in fresh hell that this fucking place is habitable. It's highly uncivilized and extremely frigid.

The system is a funny thing. You have to study it to know it, then once you know it, figure out how to game it and use it's inherent weakness to your advantage. Once you exploit those weaknesses, the system has to change to prevent another breech. The thing is, the system architects are always the biggest exploiters of it. Their arrogance, believing that no one is as brilliant as they are, always leads to the system's inevitable change. If you are not an architect of the system and you game the system, you are the enemy.

I know this place is making me crazy. You don't have to tell me.

12 comments:

Mr.Slish said...

uuuuum Yeaah! lmaof....

Bananas said...

Dude, DUDE! You know what? You need to lock yourself in a bedroom with your wife for about two days and just let everything else go.

In the end, what else is more important than moments of ecstasy with the woman you adore anyhow?

I'm just sayin'.

Knockout Zed said...

@Slish
I do not, I repeat, I do not hate your baby! You are not THAT dude.

@Terry
I agree, but fuck if this hasn't been the proverbial week in hell.

KZ

Bananas said...

"I agree, but fuck if this hasn't been the proverbial week in hell.

I feel you man...I certainly feel you.

Knockout Zed said...

Ahhhhh....all better!

It was a good weekend.

LMMFAO!

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i would have never taken you for a baby hater!

I'm glad that wifey makes it all better. I have a feeling that being a baby maker would be a good look for you:-)

Knockout Zed said...

@AJ
I don't really hate babies, I love babies. I hate the parents. I say I hate the babies to hurt the parents' feelings. LOL

KZ

BZ said...

AAAAAHAHAHAHA! "I hate your baby." "Bitch be quiet." SERIOUSLY!

Too funny.

Knockout Zed said...

@BZ
I gotta be semi-nice on Facebook because I got co-workers on there. This is the only place I can vent like a gotdamn madman.

KZ

Blah Blah Blah said...

I like babies. Just don't want to see pictures of them. Is that mean?
I still don't get facebook...but I do know I won't be posting anymore pictures on there.

Zed!!!!!

1969 said...

I am just getting to this....and erra....I hope you get your coffee.

Miz JJ said...

I didn't mean to add you as friend on facebook. You didn't need to put me on blast. Lol.

I hate bad drivers.