Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Engaged

I wrote this memo to my boss assailing his weak-kneed stance on policy issues. I asked that he establish a policy that we can use every time in this very specific circumstance. I'm sure he won't use it or even acknowledge. But it makes me not feel like a complete house African by not sitting by and letting him fuck up.

I had this meeting today with my boss and other staff to discuss another very specific circumstance. I spent a lot of time shooting down his arguments and supplying plenty of my own shit. I'm generally pretty quiet in these meetings. I try to stay under the radar as much as my big ass can. Because I spend a lot of time dodging shit, today felt much different.

I think it's because I had a good assed weekend. It's always good to come back after a suitable break. I can finally focus. It's a different workplace when you pay attention.

Peace,
KZ

8 comments:

Blah Blah Blah said...

...this is not engaging.
...unless of course this post is code for...
...you went and got yourself engaged this weekend.

In which case, I'mma beat your ass 'cause I just spoke to you and you said your weekend was boring as hell and wiggidy wiggidy wack!

Knockout Zed said...

@BBB
Wow. That's all false. Every word of it.

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

dammit blogger ate my comment again..

i think he's engaged or 'bout to be. peep the love song up top!

proacTiff said...

On my way out like mad dash, but I called your Sloppy Joe tale out. Hit Slish up again. Be back to scribble all over this comment box, my verbose ass! Betta be glad I got tough skin. LOL

Knockout Zed said...

@AJ
Me? I'm never getting married again. Not ever.

@Pro
I stand by my remarks. I'm flawless. This Joe is far from sloppy.

KZ

aquababie said...

never say you'll never get married again. i've said the same thing too.

Knockout Zed said...

@Aqua
You don't believe me? I believe you! LOL

KZ

proacTiff said...

"It's a different workplace when you pay attention."

I can see clearly now the rain is gone. I can see all of the obstacles in my way. It's gonna be a bright sunshine-y day!

You on your way out, bruh. The offers are going to start pouring in like late ass Christmas gifts.