Monday, January 05, 2009

My Attempt At Writing Modern Black Fiction

Keisha Monique Thundercoochie was the hottest thing in Atlanta. She was rich beyond her wildest dreams. She had 3 PhDs from Harvard, yet she kept it real. Plus she had long hair like she was an indian, plus a big booty, plus a real dope purse. Every dude in town really wanted to sleep with her, but she was like "Nunh unh". One day she met this dude, Boris Shemar DeBarge. He was tall, plus he had good hair like an indian, plus he was built and had a eleventeen inch dick. Plus he was a businessman and also a thug.

Boris and Keisha were inseparable, except when she had to go to work and give lectures on being a phenomenal woman and he had to go out of town on thug missions. Then, she saw a text on his phone and was shocked to see the shocking secret he shockingly kept hidden. It shocked her.

When Keisha asked Boris about his secret, he didn't respond, because he was the silent type. Also he was handsome. Plus built. So the relationship ended.

Keisha tried like hell to move past him. She met this other dude while she was out lecturing about being a PhD. He was all good looking and suave. His name was Percy Bitchazz Fontleroy Unmanly. There was something about him she couldn't put her finger on...maybe he too had a dark secret. But she still gave him some play, even though he couldn't hold a candle to Boris in the manhood department.

Boris moved on too. He found a girl who had a big booty, plus she was beautiful. She had a haircut like Halle Berry, but she still had good hair, you could tell. I think her name was Kim. She was kinda seditty, plus she was all dark-skinned and shit. And she only had one PhD, and that shit was from fucking Yale. Nothing like Keisha. I think she was a psychologist and shit, because she was always messing with Boris's head.

One day Keisha was out. And Boris was too. They ran into each other and they had their new boos with them. It was sorta awkward. Percy was being his soft ass self, and Kim was being all seditty. It was crazy. That shit was all messed up. But Keisha and Boris was looking at each other and stuff. Ooooooh weeee!

So Boris was like "Fuck it". And he pops the question to seditty ass Kim. So right there, bam, they gettin' married. So the dude that does Kim's hair be doin' Keisha's hair too and told Keisha the story. Keisha was all sad, but Boris kept that shocking secret from her, so good riddance, right?

Boris was torn and then he was like "Fuck it" and like the true thug that he is, he stepped to Keisha in her lecture hall while she was giving a lecture to her students on being a phenomenal woman. "Woman, I love the fuck outta you, and I don't wanna be with that seditty ass Kim! I want you!"

Then Keisha said "OK" and they got married and he got her a new purse, that he got from thuggin'.

The End

KZ

19 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Damn...

chele said...

The really sad part is if you pitched it to someone, it would probably get published.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Chele, that little piece would probably get published if pitched, but thank God you are not a small minded brother, so Stop playing and write....

calikim9

Anonymous said...

Bwahhhhhh...nigglature at it's best! Sounds like a excerpt from those hood books...well done (or not so well done as the case may be)

Blah Blah Blah said...

That's every one of those ghetto-lit books that I have ever seen. That's even all the little BET mini movies are about.

Ummm, I actually liked it tho...more for me, please sir. Less talking about the women and more about Boris Shemar Debarge with the good innian hair....

Mr.Slish said...

I don't know about ya'll but that shit was funny as hell..I can't stop laughin...hahahahaha...

Wifey615 said...

Yeah, i'm with Chele, this would get published or made into a movie or something...you got us wanting more so shit or get off the pot...or at least keep writing more of the story for us!

1969 said...

Did Zane write that? Tell the truth.

Anonymous said...

DONE.. absolutely DONE hahahaaaaa I'm with Slish I laughed like shyt from beginning to end.. but you gone be a star Zed!!! LOL

onefromphilly said...

I AM DYYYYYING!!! ROFL

I swear Zed, you crack me the fug-up!!!!!

1969 said...

At least she got a new bag. Damn!

Little Brown Girl said...

I DIE!!!

Yo this is the funniest shyt I have ever read. Why is this the entire storyline, plot, characters, the whole nine all wrapped up in a few paragraphs. I almost pee'd my pants I laughed so hard. Zeddie you kill me...I dont know when you will accept your talent for what it is and get out here and get serious about your writing...hell you hate your job, your field, and all the people in it so what better time then now to make it happen?

THIS IS YOUR YEAR MAN!!!

LMAO still @ Thunderchoochie LOL!! She likes purses *DEAD*

Knockout Zed said...

@All y'all
I've never read a ghetto-lit book. This is my best guess estimation of what one is like. I guess I was pretty close.

This is an offshoot of pure, unadulterated boredom. I don't think I could actually write anything serious at this point in my life. I'm too lazy! This literally took less than 10 minutes. Any more than that, and I would pass out.

KZ

1969 said...

Zed...I sent this to my bff. She owns a bookstore in Brooklyn. She said she is about to send the link to all of the black publishers in an effort to get them to stop publishing CRAP. She says you are the new poster child/patron saint for her Bookstore.

You fine Sir, have done your good deed for the day.

Nexgrl said...

Even though the post only took 10 minutes, can you imagine how quickly you'd be able to crank out those books. All you have to do is put a slutty cover on it.

ChezNiki said...

I am reading one of these books now in a long distance bookclub. I feel my brain drain out of my ears everytime I open the book!

Sh*t! Im picking the next book, and it will be a murder mystery... a story about a serial killer who murders the book cart guy who sells the Ghetto Lit in Downtown Crossing, Down Dudley, 125th and Third Avenue and other well known shopping strips in the 'hood! Dang!

Hurry up and write your real book!

Anonymous said...

LMAO. This is exactly what those books are like.

Monie said...

SMH because the book club I *used to* belong to read books like this all the time...

Disco said...

ummm.... did you say "Thundercoochie"????

LMBAO...twice...

You knows I loveeees you! And unlike MOST folk, I stilllll have the draft of the book you WERE writing..... mmm hmmm... looked at that the other day maaaan!

You betta gets to writin!!!!

Still LMAO @ "seniorita rojo thundercoochie"...... HAAAAAAA!!!