Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Notes From Pervertland

I don't know if this is a fleeting fascination or what, but I've just had a series of weird thoughts. I'm intrigued by juxtaposition of status as it relates to death. Like, I'm fascinated by the chairperson of the Society for Sexual Supression and Moral Indignation dying of because of faulty wiring on a vibrator her longtime lesbian lover was using on her. Or otherwise, a super strung out heroin addict and all around creep getting hit by a bus while saving a child from getting run over. I been thinking about this a lot lately, and I was thinking, if you're not suicidal or have a lingering illness, it's pretty hard to choose how you die. So you gotta be on your toes. Like being extra careful when you do the skeevy shit you do. Or if you're skeevy all the time, you might wanna do dangerous shit in service of other people every so often, and maybe that's how you're remembered.

These are the things I think about when I'm on my couch in my underwear alone, masturbating with Fleshy.

KZ

P.S. I checked out of FB for awhile. Deactivated my account, so if you're looking for me I'm here. Honestly, I now remember the reason why I stopped fuckin' with people I went to high school with.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some different train of thought there. I thought I was the only person who masturbated on the couch. Good times.

I know I shouldn't ask, but ummm
Fleshy?

Knockout Zed said...

@PT
http://www.fleshlight.com
*hangs head in shame*

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

good old fleshy! Haven't heard about fleshy in a while.

that kinda made my day.

Facebook will miss you, or at least I will however I will gladly give you a twitter tutorial it's fun for everyone and i'll be you could totally avoid all of your high school alum.

Bananas said...

I went to a funeral years ago for a man I once crewed for on a racing sailboat. When he wasn’t racing, his big thing was to pick up young girls and go sailing naked. I mean this Dude’s old ass was involved in full blown orgies at sea. Everyone knew about it. It even became a running joke among young, sexy, just past coeds. “Have you went…sailing… yet?”

One day while half way to Catalina, he died of a heart attack while involved in a female foursome. That’s right; this 57 year old man was trying to take on three twenty-somethings at the same time.

Anyway, during the service the Minister said, “He died doing what he liked to do. He died at sea.” Damn near everyone in the Church could barely keep it together. Everyone wanted to burst out laughing. The only thing that came to mind was his old, sun battered skin, rolling around in young flesh.

Sad thing was, he was the local leader of an organization that was working hard to curb gang violence in South Central Los Angeles. He spent and raised millions in the effort.

But the only thing people remembered was - this guy below decks wondering which ass to tap next.

You're right Zed...some legacies are best left unknown.

Anonymous said...

Ain't no shame to it, I'm currently in the market for a couple of new toys and one of the blogs I frequently raved about your fleshy friend. It actually has it's own forum...I ain't lyin'!

Blah Blah Blah said...

I haven't heard mention of Fleshy since...well damn...you got married. Good to know you have kept Fleshy in good stead...on the couch...with or without the draw'rs on.
*Dang, that thing isn't worn out yet?? Or did you buy a new one?*

It's almost a year...it's time for One to move...or Both! My buck 76.

@Terry: Good stuff man.

Little Brown Girl said...

I was like...where Zeddie Bears???? Ok so now I know, somewhere thinking of weird shyt again...LOL!!