Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chaos Reigns

What up Africans? I'm finally doing it, I'm moving to a "central" location between Satan's Anus and The D so I can live with my wife. For those of y'all that didn't know, moving sucks dick, and not in that pleasant way that I enjoy so very much.

I just got back from Puerto Rico, and for the record, the chicks are overrated (they try TOO hard), the food is underrated, and you can make a killing if you open a store that solely sells stacked heels. Incidentally, that portion of Africanness that inhabits the Puerto Rican genetic makeup seems to rule as far as timeliness and general attitude. Also, for the first time in my life, I got sunburned, so that's something. Anyway, we went for our first anniversary. It was a good trip to take and a precursor to the bigger trips we're planning, like to the Mediterranean, which I just realized as I wrote it, looks like it means "Middle Ground", which is where she and I are moving to in Michigan.

This post came full circle. Imagine that.

Peace,
KZ

8 comments:

SimplyB said...

One year already?? Congratulations!!

I hope the move goes ok.

chele said...

Congratulations! I don't know how you went so long without being with her everyday.

Blah Blah Blah said...

So happy for you two!

...and now the marriage truly begins.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i look forward to visiting ya'll in some nameless place between the anus and the D.

but then we'll go back to the D for some Cuban food right?

Miz JJ said...

Sunburns are the *worst*. Enjoy living with your wife!

Knockout Zed said...

@All
Thank y'all

@AJ
You got it. Now, it'll be about an hour drive to get there though. LOL

KZ

sj-the-infamous said...

Saw this and immediately thought of you, but you are mia on fb, so....

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120094262&sc=fb&cc=fp

Anyhoo, congrats on your anniversary! Many more mi amigo :)

MzNewy said...

dang time flies...it seems like just yesterday you were in confirmed bachelor hell LOL Happy Anniversary.