Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ash Tuesday

Greetings Fellow Munkees, glad you could stop by. Honestly there's not much going on with me except that good ol' sinking feeling. I was in a budget meeting today for 2 1/2 hours. I was completely clueless and trust me, that doesn't happen much. For the first time since I've been here, I consciously thought "what the fuck am I doing here?" Big City Slick was feeling a little overwhelmed. I think I've finally gotten to the point where I'm like the furniture around here. It has stopped raising an eyebrow when my big dreadlocked ass walks into a room. Maybe there is some future here. But best believe I'm still doing that phone interview for that California job I told y'all about a little while ago. Mo' scrilla, mo' scrilla...

Damn my knuckles are ashy. I've been boycotting Jergens and all other lotions for their unfair labor practices in the Sudan. That sounds good, right? Actually, I left the house and forgot to put on lotion and now I look like I work the night shift at KFC on the sifting machine.

I guess by now you've figured out I don't have too much to talk about today. And I'm sooooooooooo bored. I think I'll spend the rest of the day readin' y'all shit.

Stay chisel,
KZ

1 comment:

brooklyn babe said...

I'm disagreeing with your first poster there... this entry is full of promise...
.... promise to yourself to still give the job a shot, even if via phone
...promise that you know there's more out there for you, oh yeah I have sat in plenty of meeting, feeling like homer simpson (hmmmm chocolate)
....promise that you can find a army of creams made in taiwan to take care of them ashy ass knuckles, and knees, cause you know the two go hand in hand...

P.S. I'm work on brining back that pic foryou... but not tonight
bed calls peace