Friday, December 15, 2006

Dominoes

I appreciate all the birthday wishes that were sent to me via email and text. Y'all are all right. Most of y'all, anyway.*

My Second Home

Oh my gosh, there is so much to talk about. I'm telling you, even in my most boring days, there is never a dull moment.

Let me just say first that I may have alcohol poisoning. If I don't, I probably will by tomorrow. We have had training sessions at daiquiri bars. I start drinking daily around 4:00 pm and don't stop until morning. This shit ain't healthy.

I know I'm O.D.in' on seafood. I eat seafood at every meal. Prawns the size of a baby's head. Yesterday I was slurpin' down raw oysters like Da Brat at a Missy Elliott pajama party. I've never eaten raw oysters before. This shit is a form of mass hypnosis, every idiot from out of town walking around drunk as fuck.

The best part about this thing is it is essentially a Black conference. It's as evenly mixed as I've ever been to for something that's not specifically Black oriented. That's the fun shit.

I took a pic of this chick and afterwards she told me I should've asked permission. I say it's easier to ask forgiveness.

You're walking around half fuckin' naked on a public street. Welcome to the internet, you $2 Mudwhore!

I got one more day to try to kill myself with undercooked seafood in a bacteria infested mold breeding ground that smells funny. I'mma make the most of it.

*I got an email from one of my ex-readers. She told me that I'm acting funny nowadays because people read my blog and I think I'm popular. I apparently wasn't so ready to blow her off when I only had 3 commenters. She also told me that she thought I was cooler than that.

Dear reader, you're wrong about many things. I'm the same asshole I always was. I don't give a fuck who reads my blog. Believe me, I don't give a fuck. I started this blog because Robyn thought it would be an outlet for my goofy train of thought. If she stops reading, I might quit. I know I'm not popular. Popular muthafuckas translate blog traffic into pussy. I got no such luck. People send me emails all time that are extremely critical. They can feel free to move on. And oh yeah, I'm not cooler than that. I'm petty and bitter. I don't get un-pissed off.

Stay Solid,
KZ



20 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Damn dude, get some sleep.

Angie said...

Zed!
Get your butt off of Burbon street and give these places a try. Olivier's on Decatur street for the best gumbo, Jacques-Imo's for the best fried chicken, and Court of Two Sisters for the best desserts (bread pudding with rum sauce!, and Royal street has a few cool art shops that have good deals on black art.

Have a great time and be safe.

onefromphilly said...

Zed eventhough you're petty, bitter and pissed-off, you still crack me up!

Yes you are popular.. And although the blog traffic might not translate into pu$$y, it does translate into Blog LOVE. Just accept that GOT DAMMIT!!!!! Now continue to have fun.

How come Big Daddy's sign didn't just say "buck-naked dancing"?

1969 said...

I can co-sign on Jacques-Imo's chicken. MMMmmmmmm.

An the very best Oyster or Shrimp Po Boy is definitely at

Uglesich's, 1238 Baronne St., Central City.

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Don't come back with Mercury posioning...

Secondly, Mudwhores need love, too. What the hell is a Mudwhore...

You are popular. Don't let nobody try to piss on your parade to get attention. I wish I would have known about you when you only had 3 readers. I would read it then the same way I read it now.

Have a drink for me and not one of them punk ass daiquiri's either. Have a Hurricane!

chele said...

Don't you love the way the oyster feels as it slides down the back of your throat? hehe

LOL @ Mudwhore.

"You think you're popular?" What the fvck is this, high school?

Have a good weekend.

aquababie said...

all this food talk is making me so hungry! uummmm....food :)

some folk can't face the fact when you're outgrown them...ask me how i know.

i like liquor and tv said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i like liquor and tv said...

I love raw oysters, but I get sick when I eat them.

I didn't know you were in New O. Make sure you eat a buttload of Ben, benge...fried donuts with powdered sugar on em.

mrs.tj said...

I am laughing soooo hard. I thought I was the only one who tries to kill myself on the seafood. LOL! Seafood and salad that is.
Chick in the picture should have been shot with a gun, not a camera phone. LOL!
"Petty and Bitter" Welcome to the club, glad to have a new member. LOL!

Honest said...

Haha! You're such a bitter old man. I love it!

Oysters are amazing, especially with hot sauce.

Nika Laqui said...

I hope you orderng water backs....

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

Bitter Old Blogger...

I think I just invented a new term and it's just for you!!

I love me some raw oysters!! too bad it's not crawfish season cuz i love those two...if you want some real country shit try and get you some fried turkey necks while you are there...if you eat turkey that is!!

SynSational said...

Training sessions at daiquiri bars? Mannnnn, wish I was there. Drank up for me! LOL

People are always going to have something crazy to say...never fails.

sj-the-infamous said...

So this is what I have to look forward to, eh?

I am SO ready....

Knockout Zed said...

@Hassan
I just got home last night, so now I've had my sleep.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, man!

@Angie
I went to Olivier's Thursday night. I didn't get the gumbo because I don't eat pork. But the food was delicious. I was eating raw oysters at Acme. I hit all the art shops on Royal, too.

@OneFrom
I embrace my petty, bitter nature. If I didn't, this blog would've ended a year ago.

I don't know where her venom came from. I was the one that was dissed a long time ago. I guess I was supposed to kiss ass or "try harder" to continue the friendship.

New Orleans reinforced my hate of strippers. I didn't check out Big Daddy's.

@69
I didn't check out Jacques-Imo's. I didn't hear about it. I was sick that Dooky Chase's was still closed.

@Dyna
I'm back and better than ever.

A mudwhore is related to the crawfish population. This broad was unattractive and aggressive. Crawfish.

I was folded on Hurricanes on Tuesday night. That shit will sneak up on you.

@Chele
You nasty!
*callme*

Yeah, I'd never thought of myself as "popular". It is a real high school concept.

@Aqua
Is that African still crying?

@L and TV
N.O. seems like your kind of town, except I didn't watch any TV.

I only ate on "fried donut". I forgot! I was fixated on seafood.

@MrsTJ
I'm craving seafood RIGHT NOW. Where the hell can I go in this fuckin' town? I'm sick about it.

@Honest
Oysters are God's love for us, manifested in food form.

@Nika Boo
I didn't. I forgot. I stayed dehydrated and drunk.

@Miss Ahmad
I woulda got turkey necks if I knew where to get 'em. Fo' sho'.

@Synnie
I drank a whole lot. I was a lot less bitter for a few days.

I love this blog, I swear.

@SJ
You might get assaulted by drunken white salesmen, but the rest of your experience should be pretty similar.

KZ

Disco said...

I wanna hear the REAL story.....

*big ole cheese*

Yup!

Sister Toldja said...

Mudwhore? LMAO

Man, seafood and liquor make me so happy....wish I was there.

DivineLavender said...

MudWhore wear purple and blonde weaves...You ain't got to ask permission of Public Displaces of Disgrace. LOL!

Angel said...

maybe the girl in the pic was mad because:
1. she knew you were just gonna end up putting it on youtube.com
2. she knew you were just gonna end up sending it to thehotmess.com site.
3. she got warrants
4. her daddy don't know she walkinga round like a "$2 mudwhore" and she wants to keep it that way--after all, he is paying her way through "cos-met-ta-lalogy" school!!!