Monday, August 06, 2007

Rose Colored Contacts

Hey peoples, what's good? I'm typin' like a muthafucka on this bad hand, trying my best to go forward and live life like I give a fuck.

I'm exhausted. I'm really tired of working. I'm not working hard or anything like that. I'm just tired of the construct. Getting dressed, driving in, sitting in meetings, following up on bullshit and leaving with a briefcase full of fairy dust and dreams.

I don't wanna hear about muthafuckas loving their jobs. If you work for somebody else and you love your job, here's a nice, fat cock for you to suck on. For real.

My support system is garbage too. It consists of my mother calling me and asking me how I'm coping. I got so many self-centered assed people around me, it's pathetic.

Muthafuckas calling me to talk about what they need from me, or to talk about their needs. I'm like "Fuck you. I'm doped up and sitting at home. What about my needs?"

I think everybody's support system has to be better than mine. Or they just think it is. I think most people are just one kingsized crisis away from separating the wheat from the chaff, from finding out who's real and who's along for the ride.

Yeah, I'm irritated as fuck.

KZ

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright, tired of pussyfooting around! I've been reading your blog for at least a year (maybe two?) and now I must ask the question!!!!! Are you really in Grand Raggedy--oops, I mean Grand Rapids? Gotta know, becuz I catch weather similarities and other little tidbits that make me think so. I mean, where else could Satan's Anus be?!

If so, then fugghedabout any support or sympathy...it does not exist in these quadrants. Nor does any competent work detail. I've been here for four years, and this city has jacked up my mental big time! As a Californian, I don't understand how these folks get away with all this crap.

If you're not in Grand Rapids, thank your lucky stars. Just imagine being forced to watch and/or attend the Gerald Ford funeral by your employers. Anywhere's gotta be better!

Knockout Zed said...

@a-1
Ohhh, I'm close. I'm very close to your city, the city I've dubbed Beelzebub's Colon.

I hate West Michigan. I really and truly do.

Gerald Ford. Psht!

KZ

1969 said...

I see the build up of semen is now affecting your mood. Look Zed, you are not the only one with no support system. Hell, my support system is daycare....and I pay for that mess. LOL

Seriously, at least you are on some good painkillers right? **trying to find the silver lining**

Anonymous said...

...you scared me...
I'm tiptoeing back to my blog...

but before I go...ummm...I was supportive dammit...yes yes yes on a self-serving and listen-to-my-problems-first type of way...but supportive all the same dammit!

aquababie said...

i can assume you have one person in your corner....that's has to be tad. i hate she's not closer to you. but i'm assuming she's there.

Knockout Zed said...

@Sixy
The buildup is probably right.

The painkillers are delicious.

@RS
Supportive,Asmortive.

@Aqua
My support system consists of my mother calling me to ask if I'm doing OK. That's it.

KZ

BZ said...

HUG

onefromphilly said...

Are you OK? Let me know if you need anything. I can FedEx.

See I'm supportive :-)

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

okay well you know what today your day feels allot like mine. I paid someone $60 dollars to take me to oral surgery because I couldn't think of one fucken friend I could count on.

I am now at work, bleeding profusely from my gums because some shit for brain called a meeting that he thinks I should be in attendance of.

I have blood inbetween my teeth and people kind grimace when I smile.

My life is borderline pathetic my support group is on my payroll.


your gimpiness is the only reason i'm forgiving you for not returning my emails. let me be clear on that!

Anonymous said...

Asmortive! ASMORTIVE! Did you just call me asmortive?!

LMAO off at AJ with the bloody smile....eww....but...aaaawww poor Ahmad, I'dda took you to the dentist for free...well...relatively free... I'dda probably tried to make you, make me some of that mango lemonade drink though. Sorry...

Again dammit...I thought of me first...*huge sigh* but as Zed said... I'm asmortive :-)

ChezNiki said...

I say support yourself and stop trying to type with that nub! We'll wait till you get well (or at least till your first cast is removed). I say pop some painkiller, have TAD visit and play the 'boss and naughty secretary' game next weekend... You'll feel better by Sunday, Monday night the latest.

Feel Better, Boo!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

@ Running Scared

Even with blood in between my teeth and a glazed over look on my face. i still pulled one!

men are pathetic i swear