Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Black America = Hypocrites

We love to reminiscence about the good ol' days, when the "village" raised a child, except when the "village" shows up at your door with belts and switches for YOUR seed.

We love to dis people's lack of education, but we can't pronounce "Chicago" or "Usher" without adding an extra "r". Where the fuck is Chi-CAR-go? Who the fuck is Ursh-er?

We hate gay people, except for our minister of music and T.yler Pe.rry.

We yell for justice, except when our relative is the one standing in front of the judge.

We love independent women, until she don't think like you think.

We love strong men, until his strength is infringing on your independence.

We hate infidelity, unless we can't help ourselves. It was just something about him/her. You understand, right?

We love our people, until it's too many of 'em in one place. Then it's time to leave.

What's my point with all this? I reserve the right to laugh at your misfortune and shrug my shoulders when something tragic happens to you and yours. Because I generally ignore your dumb ass except when you tell me that the California wildfires are God's punishment for wickedness. That's when I can do is wish the worse for you. And when it happens, tell you it's God's will and walk away.

Go back to your dumb ass church and pray on that.

War,
KZ

6 comments:

onefromphilly said...

Chicargo is in Ill-i-noise.

Anonymous said...

I would like to add one.

Whenever you are in a bad situation, that is God testing you. One never thinks that possibly you could have gotten yourself into some trouble.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

I would like to add the words of the lovely and talented Steveland Morris, aka Stevie Wonder

Very Superstitious!1

These fires ain't got nothing to do with nothing but firestarters fucking around!

1969 said...

You don't pronounce it Ursher?

aquababie said...

how about you love my phat ass, but you tell me my ass is too fat... LOL

Blah Blah Blah said...

Tyler Perry is gay? I know Alonzo is...but Tyler too?

Dumb Ass Church... what denomination is that? I think I need to send some ppl over thier for prayer.