Thursday, January 31, 2008

Allow Me To Fuck Your Wife

Please, allow me to fuck your wife. It's O.K., trust me. I'll be gentle. Ahhh, this is beautiful. So wet, so tight. Your wife is the greatest. What a sport!

Allow me to buss all over your satin sheets. I apologize, kind sir. It could not be helped. I could not hold it any longer. Your wife is greatly skilled and caused a great unrest in my ball sac.

Allow me to wear your robe and lounge in post-coital splendor in your favorite chair. Perhaps you or your wife could provide a cold beverage for me to drink. I became quite parched fucking the love of your life.

Wow, what a nice wardrobe your have. Is this suit bespoke? I believe it might fit me, regardless. We look to be the same size. Would you look at this...fits like a glove.

Sir, would you be so kind as to allow me to piss on your kitchen floor? What do you mean I'm going too far? Sir, you have allowed me to partake in all of the pleasures within the walls of your house. How could you deny me this little indulgence? Ahhhhh....it it too late, sir. I have already begun to evacuate my bladder. I hope you can forgive me, for in some cases it is better to ask forgiveness than permission.

The scenario you just read is a dramatic interpretation of the tenure of Kwame M. Kilpatrick as Mayor of Detroit. Thanks, motherfucker.

KZ

11 comments:

Nexgrl said...

I take it that you would not consider returning to that administration.

The Maven said...

Well Z, considering the condition/state of the City of D-Trois, he wasn't fuckin' her well. In my opinion, The D is truly SATAN'S ANUS.

1969 said...

That about sums it up. You sir, are a genius.

aquababie said...

when i heard about this, i thought of you.

damn he fucked up. didn't they know not to text on the government's shit??? if you gonna cheat, cheat right...

Knockout Zed said...

@Nex
Naw. He got me once. Never again.

@Maven
I love the D. Now that shit is dead to me. **sigh**

@Sixy
Ma'am this is the saddest thing I've ever written.

@Aqua
Yeah. I couldn't get promoted because of this muthafucka libido. My drop dead gorgeous intern became one of my bosses, because this ass had a thing with her.

He has no idea how to cheat.

KZ

proacTiff said...

I see a potential mayoral opening for YOU, soon! You don't mind cleaning up ammonia from a kitchen floor do you?

ChezNiki said...

My ex who ia a pol in Queens County used to send/ say all kind of outrageous sh*t on his work phone, work cell phone and work email. The convo would start with, "How's your sister?" and end with "What are you wearing?" I tried to warn him that in a post-9/11 Bush Patriot Act kinda world, someone is always watching listening. He brushed it off, kept talking smack.

I sent him the article about Brother Kwame. My ex never called me again! LOL! With some politicians, its like an illness, they cant reign it in after the power goes to their head.

The Brown Blogger said...

Sigh...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

SMDH...

Blah Blah Blah said...

I actually think the black irish (Kwame Kilpatrick)is the shit...he's like, fuck it!...and his wife emulates Hillary.

Angel said...

blah cubed has a very interesting point. is this not the same (or at least eerily similar) to what one of our former presidents did...?