Monday, January 07, 2008

Pretty Gun Talk

Best pic of the ring yet. Finally!


Hey y'all! I know I been slackin' on the blog, but I really ain't got shit to write about for the "real" world. Still working the combinations to the wedding lock. TAD's still doing her damnedest to plan something beautiful and fly without putting us in the poor house. I'm still trying to help, even though it's a long distance situation and all I can really do is offer support. I can't do much of the legwork. Aside from the wedding shit, which will be taking up my conscience (both sub and super) for the next several months, I don't have much shit on my mind.

I'm still job hunting like a beast. I'm dying on this tip. This one city in North Caro.lina just this past Friday offered me a much lesser gig for less than I'm making now. The gig I interviewed for is back up for consideration. They didn't hire anyone for it, but now they wanna hire me for that position's back up. Muthafucka right! My resume is floating around like the murder tape in Menace II Society. I have no idea who might have it.

After my beef with DirecTV, I decided to sign up with Dish Network. It was all set to go, when my apartment complex refused to sign a waiver to allow them to install. They said they changed their policy, and the people who already had dishes could keep them, but their would be no more installed. So if I want digital TV, I gotta stick with sorry ass, piss poor Comcast. I wrote another one of my famous, scalding letters to the owners of the apartment complex. Usually something positive comes out of that shit. At least I dumped their asses for internet service and moved to AT&T DSL.

Why the fuck did I buy the world's biggest egg nog shake the day before yesterday? Trying to catch my favorite shake ever at McD before they stopped selling 'em, I stopped by and bought one on Saturday around 12n. My lactose-intolerant ass has been doubled over with bubbleguts ever since. I get stupid with dairy products all the time, but this time it's been a doozy. It's a good thing I live alone.

Be Steady,
KZ

14 comments:

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

while i bask in the glory of the fact that you are the third guy i know who popped the question over the holidays..i just wanna quote you. verbatim.

I'm never getting married again!

Ohh it's soo nice to watch folks eat their words!

1969 said...

Damn...I had a comment about job hunting, wedding planning and McDonald's gut killing milkshakes...but Aunt Jackie's comment made me laugh and threw me off. LMAO.

Knockout Zed said...

@AJ
Who said anything about getting married. I'm black, I can be engaged forever!

@Sixy
You gotta ignore AJ. She jogs a lot and her enormous titties sometimes strike her in the head sorta hard.

KZ

The Brown Blogger said...

I'm over here laughing with a tear in my eye... The tear has nothing to do with humor.

Welcome, brother.

What the fcuk have we done?

Miz JJ said...

I know TAD is too smart to fall for the perma engagement. You will be taking the plunge. Woo hoo!

Good luck with the job search. Those types of situations can be trying.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

you lie like a rug!!!

Nexgrl said...

Will your current dairy experience remind you to limit your intake?

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to your blog in ages! I already knew about you and TAD.....I log in today and see the pic. CONGRATS (I know kinda late) but this is great.

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I leave for 2 seconds you go from not being able to find a good woman to getting engaged! Congrats!

Knockout Zed said...

@BB
Yeah, we put our feet in it this time. LOL

@Miz JJ
Nope. I'm perpetually "bout ta" get married.

@AJ
Then I'll leave like a tree. LOL

@Nexgrl
Surprisingly no. It won't change a thing.

@Lupe
Thanks!

@Ming
I tried to wait for you!

KZ

Blah Blah Blah said...

Hilarious.. is that why you were headed home in the middle of the day?
Wait...was that last week? I get my days and my phone conversations mixed up... my bad.

I think standard engagement time is 5 years. But you and TAD live in separate cities so...standard for y'all is gonna be 10 years.
Tell TAD to stop frownin' at me...'cause I'm just sayin'.

onefromphilly said...

LOL @ Aunt Jacki and your reply to 1969..LMAO
AJ should smack you for that one.

TAD ain't playin that 5 year engagement shyt! LOL
So you "fittin" to be married around October son!

Beana said...

all this love shit gives me gas

Congrats tho...im just hatin.

Oh and why do WE lactose intolrant folks go overboard with the damn dairy. Burning up ya own nose hairs.

what u gon do when u dont live alone anymore? bubbleguts are the worse!!!

aquababie said...

step away from the dairy man! the bf is lactose intolerant. lawd he kills me with the gas. it's not pretty at all. i know the pain TAD will be enduring.