Thursday, January 24, 2008

The People

Working for the people is overrated. Being down with the people is overrated. Calling oneself "a man of the people" is declaring oneself a misinformed idiot.

The people treat shit they see on TV as a fact and won't read for shit. These muthafuckas won't even watch a subtitled movie.

The people are delusional. They are largely unwashed except for their brains which are conveniently washed and fried for them by Viacom.

Giving power to the people means that you will have a superstitious undereducated buffoon, backboneless corporate lackey, or a vacillating dick-kisser for your leader.

The people demand answers, even though the people don't understand the questions being asked.

Most people talk a good game, but can't back that shit up. Scratch that. Most people don't talk a good game.

The most pressing question on most people's minds is "Who is [insert celebutard] fucking now?"

The people fucking make me sick. Fuck the people.


KZ

14 comments:

BZ said...

Genius is a lonely place.

aquababie said...

i'm still trying to figure out who the fuck "the people" are anyway...

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

the masses are asses Zed...we already know this!!

The Maven said...

Zed, you're a clever and funny dude. I like you. I'm glad I was lead to your blog. Now tell me, where is Satan's Anus? From your lakefront comments in a previous post, I have an underlying fear that it is my hometown. I love my hometown, Zed.

onefromphilly said...

Not having a good day huh?

Knockout Zed said...

@All
Believe it or not, this post came from a very positive place.

I was thinking about my favorite (recent) Common song, The People. This cat has been doing his thing for years at a high quality virtually ignored. And still he's doing it for "The People". I was just thinking the people don't deserve that shit.

@The Maven
My initials are KZ. If those initials remind you of home, then sorry, your hometown is Satan's Anus.

KZ

Mr.Slish said...

Hey I like knowing who the celebutards are fucking...lol

The Maven said...

KZ,

Those initials bring nothing familiar to mind. Thankfully, my hometown is not the equivalent of Satun's Anus. LOL!

The Maven

chele said...

I love the word celebutard.

ChezNiki said...

1.Vote with your feet (dont support what doesnt support you)
2.Put your money where your mouth is. Support what you love.

This is the convo I have with people who lament the madness that is the rap/ music/ movie/ TV entertainment industry and the upcoming elections. The conscious should eat too.

Grumpy. Take two BellyRubs from TAD and write us in the morning.
Sheesh! Between you and Slish, Im afraid to open my "Favorites" list over here!

The Brown Blogger said...

Um... The people have been misinformed and are calling for the wrong shit.

The shit that has people against them other people is about to spin out of control, affecting the wrong people in the process.

I bet the 'zoo' you currently fend yourself against is better than where some other people are.

Glad you don't have to deal with them people right about now... Either side, them people and that set of people.

Still, you and TAD gotta get the fuck away from all of them people. I'm sure you can still smell em.

And don't answer the phone either. The people's people's people might be calling, talking shit and pointing fingers at people cause fingers got pointed at people.

You're right. People ain't shit.

Blah Blah Blah said...

...at your request!

I love all people!

Honest said...

Dude I need to come over to your blog more often you never fail to crack me up.

I know I'm all late but Happy New Year and congratulations on your engagement!

Anonymous said...

hey are u referring to Kwame Kilpatrick in this post? I know you're from Detroit & you work for the gubbment.. I'm interested to hear your take on the situation since probably have more insight then what of been reading on the netg