Monday, May 12, 2008

The Case FOR Strip Clubs

How much is it worth to you to fucking relax? How much is it worth to the average man to spend money on a woman and have her work to entertain YOU? How much would you spend to have a woman pretend to be happy to see you every time you walk through the door? What's it worth to have a real live ass in a real live thong clapping in your face at your command, young fella?

That's what it means to go to a strip club. It took a long weekend of drinking, smoking and in general, thinking, to come to the conclusion that all my scorn and derision towards strippers and strip club patrons is misplaced. It's actually a beautiful, symbiotic relationship.

Those broads need and want money. Their asset? A gigantic ass/a set of enormous kegs. These dudes are usually in a home routine that consists of half listening to their significant others, ignoring their kids, and basically dropping off a paycheck every two weeks from a job they fucking hate. The wife, after a hard day at work, is not in the mood to entertain this cat. She's still busy at home. When it's bedtime, she's putting on some flannels, some giant fucking drawers, and a set of rollers. Ain't no clappin' happenin', Captain. That's where the strip club comes in.

For a fairly reasonable amount of money both parties walk away happy. Even if I don't patronize them, I think I'll stop being so hard on the cats that do and the women that work there. Both are necessary.

Be Cool,
KZ

7 comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Very evolved of you good sir!

My wife's view on it is that it is a way for me to hand with the fellas and she gets the bonefits!

Funnily enough your post runs parallel to my thoughts on "ladies of the evening"

Knockout Zed said...

@2nd 38
I've never had a bad thing to say about 'tutes. They provide a service that far and away is necessary and good. I pity the morons who work to keep it illegal.

KZ

Monie said...

LOL Interesting take on this.

I've never had a problem with my dude going to a strip club. You can look but you can't touch. I'm cool with that.

proacTiff said...

make that three parties walk away happy. that wife sporting the granny panties that will stay put for a while is glad to have the bed free from clutter and cum.

i'm thinking of starting a tip jar for some extra ones. then the man can just give me all his money and i still won't have to have a wet cooch and sex to boot.

but that is only if it is the case AGAINST sex...

aquababie said...

i've never had a problem with my man going to the strip club. i've gone to a few myself. i used to go with my last ex. we would have a good time. it was a mixed club so he would pay for lap dances for me from the male dancers. those were the days...

Little Brown Girl said...

HEY YOU!! Love the pics from Vegas...

This is funny. You know I dont trip about strip clubs...go have fun but DO NOT TOUCH! Whatever energy you build up as a result of the show, bring home to me and work that shyt out LOL!!

We were just talking about black men and the obsession with Brazil today...now thats where I put my foot down. He knows...BRAZIL IS A NO GO!!! I gots to draw the line somewhere LOL!!

Ummmmmmm you got my email/phone...check on a sista from time to time (yeah yeah same goes for me LOL)

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i heart strip clubs.

i don't know why but i just do and those ladies could teach women a thing or two about selling the fantasy of p*ssy without exactly giving it up.

ladies take note, those chics are getting paid and still keeping it to themselves;-)