Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Work Be Hard, Yo

When I tell you I'm trapped in a hellish cycle of getting more assignments and going to more meetings, I'm sure the absolute frustration will not register with you, dear reader.

When you're asked to go to more and more meetings, you get assigned more shit to do. The more meetings you go to, the less time you have to actually do the shit you're assigned. I'm in a situation where I can't even delegate work right now, because the shit I have to do is detail oriented. I don't trust the idiots on my staff with that level of detail. So I'm stuck. Paperwork piled to the top of my head. Shit is thick, yo.

I'm taking a break to write so y'all won't think I'm dead. Everything's still everything. Still getting married, still job hunting, still hating Satan's Anus, still not writing my book. Last weekend I came up with yet another book idea, but I forgot it. I was really excited too. That fucking sucks.

I'll write again as soon as I'm able.

Peace,
KZ

5 comments:

Nexgrl said...

The new book information will come back to you, when is the kicker---you'll never know. You answered the questions that I had on my mind when I clicked over to your blog.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

stay focused.

stay up!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

What Aunt Jackie said.

La Diva Latina said...

Can TAD deliver a strip o gram to your door?
Bring a PSP to the meetings..LoL.

Anonymous said...

When you figur4e out how to focus on writing your book, PLEASE let a sista know. I'm stunglling with that one myself.

*hugs*