Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pussies

I'm more reinforced in my contention that I hate not only my profession, but the people in it. The fucking meaningless jargon, the affects, the way they dress, pronounce shit, and stand. The aloofness and the know-it-all-ousity. The fucking brainless way our professional association keeps shoving "the important things" down our throats.

Another thing. I used to talk about this a lot to my colleagues, but I'd toned down my denunciations: most of these cats are effeminate. The women are...well, boring and icy, and the men any flamy and shit.

The conference is over and I'm sitting in the airport, waiting to crash into a mountain. I just wanted to post while this shit is fresh in my mind, and I'll wait to actually talk about me, TAD and Vegas. One thing I want noted is I'll probably be unable to eat at another buffet for the rest of my life.

Be Cool,
KZ

5 comments:

Nexgrl said...

Are you going to talk about and or show pictures of Flat Randy in LV?

onefromphilly said...

Well at least THEY paid for your trip and the time that you had to send with them pu$$ie$.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I thought you liked pussy.
I remember a time...way back when...pussy was all your happy ass talked about.
Juicy pussy, fat pussy, tight pussy, wack pussy...
This post ...well... I see pussies are turning all sour and shit for you...
Well...lets just hope TAD's sunshine is excluded and that Flat Randy finally got to see some booty clappin' after TAD headed back home on Wednesday.
Go Flat Randy!!!!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i'm still mad that i didn't come meet you and TAD in vegas, but this damn work thing really gets in the way of my social life sometimes

and then the guy wanted me to go half on the ticket.

i don't go half on pussy..it's all or none!

humph!

proacTiff said...

dang. tad set it out for you like that? on a platter? so much so you now can't get with the buffet experience? or did vegas have naked bodies posted up on the buffet and you had to fix your plate with apetizers from legs, arms, thighs, pussies, tits, etc? i can't imagine because NOBODY ever tells you what REALLY happens in vegas.