Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Man, Fuck That Place!"

Randall and TAD, pre-trip; Detroit, MI

Randall, The Strip; Las Vegas, NV
Randall, Riding the bus to Fremont Street; Las Vegas, NV


"How come we surrounded by old people and Asians?"


No, Randy, you can't borrow a dollar.



Randy doesn't like EVERYTHING flat!!!

Me and Flat Randy did what we could do in that fucking wasteland of Las Vegas, but it didn't amount to much. He deserves better.

If there is anyone, anywhere in America who wants to take Flat Randy and show him a good time, by all means, let me know. Just make sure you post the pics and send him to another blogger.

Be Cool,
KZ

9 comments:

Beana said...

i wish i was going someplace cause i'd take his flat ass with me.

Monie said...

OOH! I would love to take that flat bastard somewhere. Can I take pics with him here at home or no? If not, I'll be in NYC next weekend and in PA a few weekends after that. I am so lame...why am I excited about this? LOL!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

He won't see much with me.

The Brown Blogger said...

Damn, I'm headed to Tulsa this weekend, Dallas around the end of the month, Atlanta for the Chicken Wing Festival and am in a terminal right now in Louisville waiting to go to Indy.

I'll take his flat ass for a ride only a two dollar hooker would know about.

Damn, I gotta get condoms.

For Randy, that is. Flat bastid.

Blah Blah Blah said...

It's about damn time.
I hope he got sloppy with it...lol

@ Hassan...condoms for him...uhuh, sure!

proacTiff said...

randy got flat by letting xxxlarge sistahs sit on his face. but when i had him, he sure looked happy to see me. did that stain ever lift?

aquababie said...

send flat ass randy to the dirty south!

man i love vegas!

1969 said...

I want Flat Randy. He would love PHILLY.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

job well done Zedster. Although I'm stil mad I didn't come kick it with you and TAD in Dirty Vegas. Guess I'll just catch you at the wedding...unless of course ya'll eloped!