Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update

Job Hunt

What the fuck, Baltimore? Really, either send me a letter and tell me to fuck off, or call me already. The suspense is killing me. I have a second interview on Monday for a job I don't want (but they'll pay me handsomely) and I'd much rather have the job I want regardless of pay (even though they'll pay handsomely too). Baltimore, what the fuck?

Funky

I thought I wrote about this, but I can't find the post. I give everyone aliases and I can't remember what I called this one chick, but I have a staff person who's deluded. Actually 2 staff people, but I'll only talk about this one. She thinks she has a neutral odor and tells anyone who'll listen that she doesn't bathe daily. In her mind, why bother? Truth be told, I'd never actually smelled her pungent ass, so it wasn't an issue to me, but still...UGH!...bitch, you don't bathe daily? I see you at the gym EVERY SINGLE DAY, and you don't bathe daily? What the fuck?!? Anyway, I had a little meeting with this chick today and **WHAM** for the first time the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. FUCK! That bitch smelled like putrid Limburger. Ah-chee mah-chee! Ladies and gentlemen, I gives a fuck what you've been led to believe about your odor or lack thereof, but please bathe everyday.

Thanksgiving

Enjoy your family. Ignore the ignorable and adore the adorable. That's what the fuck I'mma do.

Peace,
KZ

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww nasty...Limburger *barf* Happy Holidays to you and the Mrs.

1969 said...

Nasty azz.....leave some deodorant and soap on her desk wrapped in a washcloth with a bow on it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ZED.

chele said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

onefromphilly said...

BALTIMORE......CALL ZED!
As long as you don't have to live within the City limits.. :-)

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

Blah Blah Blah said...

I'mma quote you...
Ignore the ignorable.

Nexgrl said...

Happy Thanksgiving Zed. If B-more is what you want, I suggest that you begin stalking them. You should also check to see if the job has fallen into the budget cuts.

Miz JJ said...

Ok, that's fine if you don't want to shower everyday (not really fine, but your business), but WHY announce it? Are you nuts? If she came near and said that ish I would tell her that I am neither crazy, nor hard of smell. So nasty. Can you imagine what her home must look like?? Daaaamn.

K.S. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

ChezNiki said...

Wow! All I am saying is give soap a chance!

I gave my first traditional Thanksgiving in Boston yesterday... meaning I grocery shopped till I dropped, revived and stood on my feet for about eight hours cooking and fell asleep in front of the TV with a plate, while watching NFL.

Next year, Im making a pie and going to somebody else's house! DANG!

Hope you had a good first Thanksgiving as a newly-wed.
:-D

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i like your wedding pix...

I'm just saying, ya'll made me smile really wide!

aquababie said...

good luck on your call. I hope you hear something soon.

as for that stinking heifer you work with....shaking my head! she knows she stanks!