Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged...Once Again

for the first time in 86 million years. It's been awhile, but I think I can muster up the strength do this meme. This is how it's going down.

Rules:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


I never thought I was this boring, but here it is. You have officially entered the TMI zone:

1. I have an insane sex drive. I need to buss off at least 3 times each and every day. By hook or by crook (though hooks are pretty painful). I'm 36, and it's gone down drastically. In my early 20s, it was 8 times a day. Late 20s-early 30s, 5 times a day. Three times a day seems pretty prudish to me, but I'm told it's still pretty high.

2. I'm highly, aggravatingly competitive, about any and everything. So much so that it's gone into another insane realm. I have to act like I don't care about the competition or the outcome to keep me from hyperventilating or choking the person I'm in competition with. Most people think I'm totally non-competitive, when in reality I'm always in battle mode.

3. As much as I like to read, I'm a gotdamn vegetable in front of the TV. It doesn't matter what's on. From "England's Tastiest Scones" to "America's Shittiest Diapers", I'm there.

4. Poetry angers and sickens me.

5. If I could do one thing without consequence, it would be something as benign as smoke weed daily. I just have not been able to relax in long time and I think I'm due. I never was a weed head, I just remember it being a much better high than drinking.

6. My number one talent remains the ability to make people feel comfortable around me, even though I hate everybody.

7. Just a couple of weeks ago I genuinely felt like I was going through the best period of my entire life.

8. If I could, I'd be in elected office. I don't have the squeaky clean background or the desire to deceive large tracts of people, but if I did, I'd be a perennial candidate.

I don't know who reads this shit anymore anyway, but I tag these bloggers:
Supa
Chele
Sixy
Newy
Miz JJ
DL
Chubby Chocolate
Aqua

Peace

13 comments:

Little Brown Girl said...

1) Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

2) That actually isnt strange to me...its the non-competitive looking types that are always plotting how to WIN WIN WIN!

3) LMAO!! Not the Shittest Diapers Dude!

4) I remember that you hate poetry :-(

5) I Love Weed!! I don't smoke it anymore but I will sit right next to the person who is and breathe deeper then a mutthafugga LOL!!

6) Cause your Zeddie Bear! *and secretly you love us...well some of us, right?*

7) That TAD seems to have a very positive affect on you!

8) Me too LOL!! I always said I'd run for office but now that I work with politicians...I'm like Da Fuk Outta Here!

Thanks for doing this Zeddie, I know you were saying "Bah HumBug" in your head LOL!!

1969 said...

3 times a day? Hmm...once when you wake up and once at work and once when you come home? LOL

England's tastiest scones?

I hate poetry too...shh!

I can't run for office....EVER. LOL

Knockout Zed said...

@RD
Number 1 is not ewwwwwww. It's a fact!

Notice the past tense on that number 7, mama.

@Sixy
No, three consecutive times after work.

Why can't you run for office? Do tell.

KZ

1969 said...

Zeddie...that's a conversation we will need to have over cocktails.

The Brown Blogger said...

Dude, it's a small world with a lot of A-alikes.

I'm glad I didn't get tagged.

Oh, and I'm still laughing on how familiar things are to mine...

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

I can't even marry anyone whose running for office...

A large sex drive huh? You're gonna make one woman very very happy.
As a matter of fact I'll bet TAD is somewhere smiling right now!!

Now you've made me realize that my MeMe was bullshit and I didn't really reveal much of myself.

oh well, shoot me!

La Diva Latina said...

Damn! I was too late..
I just had to endure the eight facts on my spot too...was coming to bring the pain, but was beat to it..LOL
Hell naw 3 times isnt too much, it's nice to see a dude with that type of drive...I know a lot who 'lack' and can't keep up LOL See my post...
u gotta throw down an email so I can send u an invite to the new spot though..

aquababie said...

i had a feeling you were gonna tag me. now i have to think!

HELLO!!!!! @ number 1 :)

Angel said...

insane sex drive huh? what' so insane about needing to "buss off?"

i'd like to know more about why poetry "angers and sickens" you...

i have never smoked weed ever. maybe that's what i'm missing too! definitely need something to take the edge off finishing this degree! maybe that could be it? hahahahha

that's a great talent to have. my probelm is once people get so comfortable that they don't recognize other important cues. i.e. uh, i have homework so take your ass home. or i have to go to work early tomorrow so take your ass home. or mmmmm, thanks for the head, but now, take your ass home! LMAO!

onefromphilly said...

1) Slow down! You do want kids some day don't you?

2) I want you as my spades, or whist partner!
3) Advertiser love you.
4) I just recently realized that I DO like some poetry
5) Without consequence I would be a vigilante and fukk-up people who kill, hurt and molest others
6) LOL
7) keep that same ole feelin
8) How you gonna be a candidate, you don't like people and candidates gotta kiss alot of azzes (figuratively and literally).

Miz JJ said...

3 times a day...everyday? Really? Even when you are on vacation? That seems like a lot.

Damn, tagged again. I better get on this.

BZ said...

1) You're Cuban. Nuff said.

EqualOpportunityCrush said...

although i don't remotely know you, nothing on this list surprises me.. these seem to be very Zed-like..

#6 = my MO. lol