Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Friend To Hip Hop and Animals and Such

What up folks? It's me, Zed. Zed Zednanreh. I'm chillin' in the office today after spending yesterday driving back and forth to Detroit. I had a job interview, for the first time in many months, in a suburb of the D. It's far from my ideal gig, but it'll do in a pinch.

At the interview, they asked me several questions that I bullshitted and answered half assedly. If they offer me the job, I'll know they are quite stupid. I gave it my best shot, but I really wasn't all that prepared. You ask me specific questions about your specific problems and I have little insight to the information at hand, and you got yourself a half assed guess.

After the interview I got to eat lunch with TAD in one of my old stomping grounds. The food was good, the company was better. After that, I had to go get measured for my tux. The good news is that I went down a suit size after 10 1/2 weeks of working out 6 days a week and dieting I finally saw some tangible results.

Once again, I got to drive home and clear my head. It's not such a bad drive if gas was cheaper. It's not that bad at all.

KZ

10 comments:

Nexgrl said...

Congratulations on the successful weight loss. It's obvious that your focus is better when you have a specific goal in mind.

Knockout Zed said...

@Nexy
I'm fuckin' dying though. I wish it was happening faster. I got fat all at once, why not lose it the same way?

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

a job in the D will do in a pinch so that you and your woman can be together. we can't have all of this commuting shit after the wedding!

and you're gonna need your energy to chase after rug rats..sooner or later:-)

chele said...

Come on Zed, did you really get fat all at once?

Mr.Slish said...

Lmaof @ what Chele said...

Knockout Zed said...

@AJ
It'll do. The community is wack and corny, but it shares a border with the D, so it'll have to do.

@Chele
I got fat over the course of a weekend. It was a fun weekend, but still...

@Slish
Man, don't take her side!

KZ

ChezNiki said...

Good to hear from you. I thought youd slipped and fell and got run over by a Wedding Float!

Congratulations on your weight loss. I dont know how many pounds a suit size is, but I know you two will look good in your wedding pics.

Hope you get the close-to-D job. You need to go back and run for Mayor!

All the best.

Unknown said...

Doesn't Detroit need a mayor? What's up with THAT job?

Congrats on the weight loss. Sounds like your will be a stunna in your wedding suit.

We are gonna need at least one picture okay?-1969

Knockout Zed said...

@NikNik
I don't want the mayor's job. I'd want the mayor's FRIENDS job. Get paid with no accountability for shit!

@Sixy
Just one pic and that's it. LOL

KZ

Anonymous said...

alright now...go Zed on the weight loss...how long til the bells ring?