Thursday, September 25, 2008

Slut On The Wall

Hey peoples, what's good? I'm trying to pass along information to my women friends, women who keep complaining about other women. The problem is, they don't listen, they don't read my blog, and they don't know about my blog, so it's kind of hard to convey this information to them. I hope you pass this along to people who need it.

Men fucking love slutty women and women in slutty clothes in general. The only time I've ever heard men complain about slutty women is when that woman decides not to give THEM the pussy. They never complain about women who dress slutty, except when she's related to them. Well, there is one other time. They complain about women who dress slutty when they see them out and their wives/girlfriends are with them. Ladies, this is the oldest trick in the book. It buys them a few more minutes to look at the ass and titties while pretending to be critical of the lady's morals. It's bullshit. A man has never complained to another man about some slutty dressing woman. It doesn't happen, ever.

As much as y'all hate and despise these women for dressing and acting "loose", I need you to understand one thing. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men", you want that slut on the wall, you NEED that slut on the wall. That slut is the cure for erectile dysfunction and general boredom. The memory, the ideal, of that slut is what gives that dude a hard-on when you wear that hideous flannel nightgown and giant panties with a panel in the front to bed night after night and then want to act in an amorous fashion. His ability to recall that slutty chick is the entire reason for your sex life. Whether she's in his office or working at Starbucks, that chick is almost certainly the saving grace of your fragile ass relationship.

So the next time you want to crash on some skimpily clad young nubile, take a deep breath and muster up a smile for her. You are in a symbiotic relationship. She's the other monkey picking the fleas off your monkey ass.

Peace,
KZ

12 comments:

proacTiff said...

This shit is PRICELESS and so on point. Gotta love you, for the truth sets homely, dowdy-dressing women free! So do I get 'honorable mention' for my semi-slutty blogger profile?

signed,
the devil in a red racer-back bra...

Knockout Zed said...

@Pro
I didn't think it was politically correct to comment on your photo, but, um...ahem...yeah, you get honorable mention!

KZ

proacTiff said...

since when you politrick on the right wing? definitely pegged you ross-perot-independent all the way. at least until the i dos are exchanged. lol

Anonymous said...

lmao...yeah you have a good point...most slut-haters are only mad they can't pull off the same attire ;)

Miz JJ said...

Yah, dudes might not complain about slutty looking/acting women, but do you really wanna make that type a woman your wifey?

Mr.Slish said...

Standing up and clappin!!!!! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders...lol.

Knockout Zed said...

@Pro
I'm politically correct because I don't wanna get my throat slashed while I'm sleeping by my blog-reading fiancee. LOL

@Newy
Indeed. "Would you look at her!" "Yep, I showl will!"

@Miz JJ
Trust me, dudes love sluts. Not out in public so much, but if you incorporate slutty behaviors in the home, you'll have a happy man. Dress it and live it AT HOME.

@Slish
Bless the women, for they do not want to believe the truth.

KZ

Anonymous said...

It's moments like this where I wonder about you. LOL

SimplyB said...

I totally agree. I've seen my boyfriend say thins like "God damn what the F*** she got on" while staring her down. All I do is turn my head and laugh.

chele said...

Giant panties with a panel in the front???? WTF???

Blah Blah Blah said...

Cowboys and Redskins game...sports bar...chick dressed as a referee...outfit looks like that one you ordered for me off that kinky costume site...
Dude says..."ugh, she is SO NOT attractive and she's doing way too much with that outfit!"
However, everytime he went to the bar to order us beer...they exchanged some little flirty rivalry with eachother.
Ass.

Altho, she did help to divert his focus as I made my eyescope of the place hoping to find a fat wallet and a big front-of-the-trouser-bulge.
Thanks Slut on the Wall biotch!
lol

ChezNiki said...

Yeah Yeah. Get it all out of your system now while you can. Two weeks to go. Hang in there. All the Best!