Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Fishing Expedition

I'mma lighten this bitch up a bit.

Yesterday around 5:15 pm
Three: Congratulations! You got a couch!
KZ: What?
3: I just read that you bought a couch.
KZ: Did you just read that shit now?
3: Yeah. I decided to read your shit today. I stopped for awhile. Shit was depressing.

...and now, The Marcy Story

So Sunday I met up with Marcy at Griswold and Congress, right near her car. She's walking from Hart Plaza and I'm blocking traffic with my hazards on. The police drove up next to me and looked over at me. I looked at them. They drove away. That's Detroit. Those Africans were too fuckin' busy with real shit to be bothered.

When Marcy got to my car and got in she was bugged by something. Apparently dudes were harassing her ass.

"Africans think I'm all earthy and shit 'cuz I got locs. I can get ignorant, too. Shit, I used to date this Jamaican dude and he used to be real possessive. I'd be out in the street throwin' shit at his ass and cussin' him out. "

So I'm sitting there and my phone starts ringing. "You can answer it. I know you got a lot of bitches."

It's Three. He's telling me he's downtown 'cuz his son didn't feel like coming to see him. So he's out and about. "Man, I'm talking to a friend of mine." "You 'bout to fuck African?" "Let me call you back." I hang up.

Marcy says "I wish you had called me last night. I was trying to find something to do. I was drunk as hell." "Oh. For real?" "Un-hunh. I was sick of hangin' with my girls. They didn't wanna do shit."

Then she goes on. "I didn't wanna go home. I thought I might have an eviction notice on my door. I ain't paid for shit. My fuckin' cable is off. I can't help it. I saw this bad ass dress I wanted to get. I got my daughter looking like a ragamuffin and shit."

I'm extremely uncomfortable. Muthafuckas wonder why my disposition towards women is so bad. I'd really like to make a deal. You don't beg for money, I won't beg for pussy.

"What are you about to do?" "I'm going home. I got a 2 and a half hour drive and it's about 10 o'clock. I gotta go to work." "You sure you don't wanna stay?" "I'm sure I don't wanna walk to your house and your shit's on the sidewalk." She laughed, I didn't.

"Look, I'm about to go." "Can I get a hug?" "OK." I hugged her, she kissed me on the cheek.

I was so relieved when she got out of the truck, I hit the freeway and didn't look back. Happy to be headed home.

KZ

31 comments:

Phoenix said...

that's it??????????????????

Knockout Zed said...

@Phoenix
The short version, yes. That's enough!

KZ

Mr.Slish said...

Let me find out you getting soft in your old age. Truthfully i would have dropped that chicken off my damn self SHE TALK TOO MUCH..Not once did she ask how your day was going...

aquababie said...

trifling with a capital T! and i know you left some stuff out...but it's cool.

Honest said...

lol! dude glad you ran didn't pass go and didn't collect $200.

Newy said...

HAHAHAHA Marcy sound like a skank LOL

BZ said...

I have to go with Slish and Aquababie: Triflin and Inconsiderate! Damn, Zeddie! With experiences like that, I can't say I blame you for having a f*cked up perspective on women. LOL *huggs*

Knockout Zed said...

@Slish
I think I might be getting soft, or Satan's Anus has me losing my edge. I gently tried to pursuade her to go.

She didn't give a fuck. She wanted loot and/or sex.

@Aqua
This is the clean version of events, mama.

@Honest
Could you imagine how much worse it would have been if I'd stuck around? I can't!

@Newy
Skank might be too kind of an assessment. I got deceived on the first impression.

@BZ
I was told that I should no longer pursue women who show interest in me. I should chase the ones that ignore me and blow me off. What do you think about that?

KZ

onefromphilly said...

Marcy is a fukking WHACK!! You should have peeled off on two wheels to get away from her azz. LOL
Anyway Zed, I had been feeling not QUITE for almost two weeks and i couldn't get a handle on it. Then I read your previous blog and then the light bulb went on!!!!! So I went home last night and got shyt QUITE right (or at least addressed it to get it right). I know that you might have been just venting but it sparked me... THANKS, smooches!

Knockout Zed said...

@OneFrom
Damn! I'm glad I could help in my small way.
*RightnowiswhereIusuallystartflirtingbutI dontwannagetbeatdown*

KZ

mrs.tj said...

Am I allowed to say bitches be trifiling...or is that inappropriate. Holla!

Blah Blah Blah said...

...*crickets*...

ummmm

she sounds like a sweet young thang. right up your alley. you should really check her out next time your in detroit.

...*crickets*...

Knockout Zed said...

@MrsTJ
No, that's about right. LOL

@Blah
She's fuckin' precious. A living doll.

KZ

The Stiltwalker said...

ok damn. where the hell you pick her up at? she seems like an extreme IRRITANT. Change your number.

Little Brown Girl said...

interesting...

Zeezy4Sheezy said...

Long time reader, first time commenting.. This is blog is red kool-aid good! I use to blog/read blogs alot at work but then I had someone snitch on me and the IT guy started watching me but now that he's gone I'm back in da game!!

1969 said...

Wow. Speechless. Marcy is indeed "special". Glad you hightailed it out of town.

chele said...

You think THAT shit wasn't depressing?

Somewhere there is a woman who is not crazy, trifling, whack, gold-diggin, etc. ... and I hope she comes along and sweeps your big ass right off your feet.

;)

i like liquor and tv said...

you skipped the part where you slipped her a couple of bills.

Knockout Zed said...

@Stilts
I met her ass a couple of weeks ago when I saw Sangin' Diva do her thang. Funny how those short meetings give you a completely unrealistic view of how a chick can be.

@RD
Interesting, hunh? You feel like helpin' a brother out?

@Zeezy
Ooooh, sheisty ass buster took you outta the game, hunh? Well, welcome back to the scene. I'll be checking out your page. Thanks for the compliment.

@69
I attract absolute winners and absolute losers. Both in equal parts.

KZ

Knockout Zed said...

@Chele
I'm sure my boy thinks that shit is funny. It's only depressing when I start discussing my feelings of isolation in his opinion.

There might be a perfect woman for me, but I think that woman is pondering a proposal, right?

@L and TV
I skipped the part where she swallowed my semen, too.

KZ

NegroPino™ said...

Im mad she put that all out there.........like that when she did.....and had no shame...

Rashan Jamal said...

LMAO @ The not so subtle "Can I hold something?" hints.

I woulda bolted when she said she had her daughter looking like a ragamuffin. I can't mess with someone who don't take care of their kids.

aquababie said...

you might be there. the universe is gonna have to balance out sooner or later. no more chickenheads for zed.

just don't sleep with 'em....

i like liquor and tv said...

lol..I KNEW it.

Knockout Zed said...

@Illnana
No shame. Not even a little.

@Cas
Brotha, I tried to get away early and often. She was holding on for dear life.

@Aqua
You gotta talk to Little Zed on that one. Muthafucka wants to be fed when HE wants to be fed.

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i'm uncomfortable with this story on so many levels!

if you have love for strays get a pet!

Knockout Zed said...

@Miss Ahmad
No more strays, mama. Only pedigree'd ladies.

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

maybe you should go volunteer at the pound during your spare time...

or i could reccomend some movies for you!

Knockout Zed said...

@Miss Ahmad
Do you wanna volunteer for a pound? *wink*

You aren't allowed to recommend anymore movies!!!

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i still don't like that story!