Thursday, August 10, 2006

Moisterize My Situation

So yo I get back to Detroit afterwork and I'm at Chene Park trying to get to Will Call. SanginDiva is on deck and I can't wait to meet her. There is only one line going for any request. No short Will Call line, nothing. So I'm standing there and I see this bitch African I can't stand. We got a long ass history. I can't even remember the original transgression, but now I hate his ass on G.P. Anyway, this bastard yells out "If anyone has Will Call tickets, come to this window!" and it's the window he'll be manning. You see, this cat is part of the promotional team that brought SanginDiva to the "D", and he's working the window because they're short staffed. It's a wonder my head didn't explode talking to that bastard.

Anyway this isn't about me, it's about her.

*sigh* Soooooo dreamy! *sigh*

Sometimes people use the word "Diva" too loosely. Sometimes it's used regarding difficult people. Well let me tell ya about the Diva I met.


Sweet, beautiful, tall (legit 6' footer, Africans!!!), tight fuckin' body. My favorite adjective to describe her besides "fuckin' hot" is "willowy". Dios mio! The SanginDiva showed me mad love (not the sticky, delicious kind I love so much). Brought me backstage to meet her peoples (i.e. the band). I was on some ol' all access shit. Fuck what ya heard, SanginDiva is a gotdamn star! I'm not even talking about the golden voice. Y'all KNOW she can sing, you've heard her on her page. I'm telling you she's got star presence, which is much more important that the actual talent to most idiots.

This part of the blog is for her, 'cuz she was busy entertaining the world:
After we hugged each other when we first saw one another and I came back out front, two women I used to date came up to me separately. They wanted to know if we were seeing each other. I told them the truth. "I been trying to get the relationship more serious, but she's just interested in sex, sex, sex. *sigh*" One of the chicks is a dermatologist. I think she wanted to "moisterize my situation" for me. Instead, I declined and "preserved my sexy".


The show was off the hook. The Diva was sangin' her heart out and shaking her booty (yeah, I was lookin'). After the show she brought me back to the dressing area, where we made passionate love on a bearskin duvet. Or I might have just made that shit up.


*sigh*

SanginDiva, I really appreciate everything. You have continued my winning streak of meeting exceptionally cool ass bloggers, sweetie.

I think I might be on to some sort of Black blogger record. I've meet so many bloggers in a 5 day period, in a non-convention atmosphere, it's gotta be a first. This has been an helluva seven days in general.

Stay moist,
KZ

34 comments:

Little Brown Girl said...

WOW she's beautiful...gotta check out her page so I can hear her voice. Glad you enjoyed the show and got access to some of that star treatment. You look GOOD in a suit Zeddie!!!

Ok I'm out...ya'll pray for me as I attempt this 10 hour drive on the solo. (Had to get some inspiration by reading my favorite blogs before I go...starting with...*wink*)

Blessings...

Roycee!!

BZ said...

I'm glad you've had such a great time!

Newy said...

awwwwwww that is so nice Zed! I found SanginDivas page through somebody hmm who was it IONKnow but anyway I have it in my favs and check her out about every other day. She and I share a birfday Yeaaaaaaaaaah so you know she is mad cool.

Honest said...

How far is Satan's Anus from the D that you can just go there after work?

Anyway sounds like you had a great time and The Diva looks fabulous.

Rashan Jamal said...

Can I steal that moisturize my situation line? That's a classic. And I'm hating on you for getting to hang out with Sangin Diva. She go all over the world, but not ATL?

onefromphilly said...

At the pace you're going, this next year in SA is gonna fly by. You're just a regular social butterfly these days. You look so cute all squoozed up with SanginDiva. I'm gonna go check out her site.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I hate him but I love him for his arrogance...P.Diddy comes with some classic one-liners...preserving my sexy!
I was just talking about this yesterday...about preserving MY sexy.
Now I just have to go find my sexy and then I am preserving that shit!

Poetry from one, talking about deers and whatnot and now...willowy! Yea, umm, I don't wanna hear shit about mystories involving the secret chinese handshake!

chele said...

That is too special.

Disco said...

Wow African! That's cool...... I am LOVING the hair Sangin Diva!

i like liquor and tv said...

Cool. Her voice is great...I think I heard it on her page before.

Knockout Zed said...

@CG
My favorite adjective is "edible". I save that for hot NYC transplants.

@RD
You got 10 solo hours ahead of you? You need to be well rested and make sure you boo-boo before you hit the road. We don't need strange toilet-related rashes poppin' up. Be careful!

There could be plenty of opportunities to see your boy in a suit.

You wanna know something funny? I almost hit a deer last night on the road. It jumped back in the woods just in time.

@BZ
It was crazy. I saw so many of my peoples, and they were all sweating SD's all access badges I was sporting.

@Newy
She is the shit, so using the transitive properties of birthday, I deduce that you, too, are the shit.

@Honest
It's 2.5 hours, about 150 miles. We need to go on a crusade and smite women who call themselves "divas". I've seen the truth.

@T Cas
That line ain't mine. That's a Puff Daddy line from those ProActiv commericals. The "moisterize my situation" and "preserve my sexy" lines. I liked them, so I ganked 'em.

@OneFrom
I know, right? What's goin' on with my anti-social ass!

@Blah
I hate being left out of the ancient Chinese secret.

@Chele
It was nice as hell.

@Robyn
That was a hot pic of me you put on your page. I'll forward it to Wisconsin and see if we can't a CHEESE ad.

@L and TV
She was awesome!

KZ

Knockout Zed said...

@Mack
I really fucked up on that Chi blogger tip. I was supposed to meet all y'all and now Hassan ain't there. I still leave dirty messages on Nsane's voicemail. She don't know it's me though.

Oops!

KZ

Organized Noise said...

I didn't really read the post. Too busy looking at the pictures.

Knockout Zed said...

@ON
Understood.

KZ

So...Wise...Sista said...

What's that I smell...could it be KZ's swagger coming back? Nice!
I can't believe all this congregating went down in NYC while I'm not there.
*Sighs*

Mr.Slish said...

Okay Brotha no more talk about trying to moisturize your situation. Get some KY and find a Target..got all these Hot ass chicks around you. Don't let me come to satun's anus.. Whipering now Thats if my sweetie lets me...lol

Nika Laqui said...

She is beautiful!

Nika Laqui said...

Zed u a fool, I wish I woulda got hose messages...*lol*

@ RD, I got a 7 hour trek myself....don't know how I'mma do it alone...be careful lady

nikki said...

lol@stay moist. i shall do just that, sir.

diva is looking gawgeous! ya exes weren't hating were they?

and yeah, you set some kind of record no doubt. how many did you meet total?

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

you didn't tell me about the suit!

Organized Noise said...

@ Slish . . . did you say road trip? I'm sure Zed has enough women around him that he could introduce us to a few.

Knockout Zed said...

@SoWise
I'm getting a little back. I can't say I'm on full "asshole" yet.

@Mariposa
Ask Diva if she was what? Excited and hot over the prospect of being close to big daddy? Probably.

@Slish
Man, you can't talk! You're where all the action is. I get drips and drabs. I miss y'all Africans!

@Nsane
When you leavin', Young Hotness? That city ain't gon' be the same!

@Nikki
I met 11 bloggers in 5 days. I've only met like 13 total, though, not counting the ones I already knew outside the blog or the ones under 5 feet tall. Like I said before, I fucked up my Chicago visit. My total would've been higher.

My exes were hating supremely! It was all that "My, you're looking well!" type shit.

You betta stay moist!

@Miss Ahmad
I came straight from work. I wear suits daily. Thusly, I was suited. I was kinda OK, hunh?

@ON
I can introduce you to Carmel, Batshit, Jayne Kennedy and every other insane, mildly retarded woman I know here. You'll see why it's my personal hell! Besides, you still got access to the world's hottest doctor, man!

KZ

Knockout Zed said...

@Will
Fuck that, man! I heard you're the king of blogger meets. One day I'll be like you!

KZ

aquababie said...

check you out zed! i like that suit. and the diva is beautiful! i've always wondered how it feels to be 6 ft tall....i'm a shorty :)

now i have start checking out her blog.

aquababie said...

check you out zed! i like that suit. and the diva is beautiful! i've always wondered how it feels to be 6 ft tall....i'm a shorty :)

now i have start checking out her blog.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i changed my mind i decided that i'm jealous...and the suit is an enticing ensemble.

Knockout Zed said...

@Aqua
At first I was like "Wow, this is some arm candy." Then I thought "Fuck that, I'M some arm candy!" That's when I knew I was back home.

@Miss Ahmad
You ain't nearly even a little jealous!

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i'm totally jealous...

Isha said...

Man SD got you to post facial pics on the net! Thought there was a rule against that!?!?!

Yes, she's very sweet and You I'm srue you took good care of her! She's more than worth the effort!

Sangindiva said...

I finally got to a place that has the internet!!!
Awwwww... thanks for the lovely write up Zeddie :)

It was truly great meeting you-
(Don't hate folks)- ZED is THAT african!!
And he looked GREAT in a suit :)
you know I have this thing for men in suits :)

Angel said...

*sigh*
i missed my chance to meet the "sangin silhouette" this past weekend, but she did call me on my cell!!!!! i know what you mean zeddy ruxpin, just talking to her made me blush and be star-struck...and i'm a GIRL!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Miz JJ said...

First time swinging by. Looks like you guys had a good time.

1969 said...

The Diva is absolutely gorgeous. From hair to makeup...flawless.

And Zed...I see you working the suit. It's a good look for you.

You had quite a Blog week.

Supa said...

Team Shannon! Yes, she is a true Cali diva, and just all around cool peeps!!

And talented as fuck!

Nice pic. She prettier than u. :)