Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What's Enough? Part I

When is attention seeking overboard? When is enough enough? At what lengths have you watched someone humiliate themselves for the "love" of another? I think I have a story that might top them all. I'm going to have to break this up. It's hella long.

A 18 year old woman has a baby with a small time drug dealer in 1988. She being naive and attracted to "ghetto riches", gold, jeeps, gear, etc., believes that this is her way out of the projects. The drug dealer, more enamored with his other baby mother, shuns this woman, leaving her and her child without support. She raises her son in the projects.

As her son grows, she gains skills and becomes quite marketable in what she wants to pursue as a profession. She starts making money and she's able to provide quite nicely for her son. She moves out of the projects and puts him in private schools.

She is promoted to management in the only job she's ever worked out of high school, a job she admittedly loves and her son is excelling in school. But she's empty. She wants more.

Over the course of the years, she has still maintained a physical relationship with her child's father. He is now married, with several more children borne in wedlock. He has still never provided any financial assistance to her for her son's well being, but she doesn't care. She wants him however she can get him. And she takes matters into her own hands.

When her son was 16 she decided that she didn't want to be alone when he left for college. She calls the drug dealer (yep, he's still a drug dealer) over for sex, begs for him to take off the condom, and gets pregnant.

Part II coming soon.

KZ

16 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Is this true?

Prophetess said...

Sixteen years later she gets pregnant at 34? For what? That's a shame. A mofo (such as the narcotics dealer) who shuns me and child can kiss my ass, plain and simple. How don't give a damn how many ghetto, drug riches he has. And his other kids probably shun the first son, too, just like daddy does. And now a 2nd baby with the same man?

Come on now.

I'm waiting for the rest of the story...

(I had to bring out the big guns last night, Zed. They just won't let me have peace...)

Knockout Zed said...

@IllNaNa
This is a true story. 100%. You still haven't heard the best part.

@Jojo D.
This shit is deep. I heard the culmination of the story last night and it's a fuckin' shame.

Who fuckin' with you?

KZ

Prophetess said...

And getting pregnant a 2nd time by him is not gonna bring him to her; hell, that will make him tear his ass even more. Why, Zed, why? I'm like Negropino: this cannot be a true story.

Please don't tell me that there are still foolish ass women like her out there in the world. And if she wanted to get back at his ass, why didn't she just sue for child support? Or better yet: living well is the best revenge. She had the advantage, but she fucked up...

onefromphilly said...

I hope that this is an excerpt from your first novel soon to come??
Wait, I don't even know why i'm trippin, hell I know of people just like this!! Continue with the story........

chele said...

You underestimate what we think is long ... that could be a problem for us in the future. :)

please continue

Knockout Zed said...

@Jojo D.
This story is so fuckin' real, it would infuriate you if you knew this woman (like I know her). You keep wanting to ask where her common sense is.

@OneFrom
This story gets more ridiculous as it goes on. I know y'all won't believe me.

@Chele
I got stamina. I'm just worried about y'all. *wink*

KZ

BZ said...

That's just f*ckin stupidity. *shaking head* If he didn't take care of his first child by her, what makes her think he'll take care of the second? Or be there for her any more than he already hasn't? *rolling eyes* People like that, on the one hand, piss me off immensely. On the other hand, I pity them. *sigh*

1969 said...

lmao@ chele

This story sounds like a good one.

Little Brown Girl said...

I'm not sure I even want to know...but hell it ain't my story and I loves me some gossip LOL!! Carry on my dear...

Isha said...

There must be a silly woman vibe going on. It is obvious to me from some of the stuff that I'm reading (and dealing with) that no matter how professional, successful, or established a woman may be, if she does not have self esteem, self respect, self worth or enough confidence to know that she deserves better, THESE THINGS HAPPEN. Just because a person is financially, publically, and/or professionally stable, does not mean that they know how to handle relationships or their personal life. Sad, but very painfully true. I am sure the plot thickens and grows even more pitiful, but it is the reality of what desperatewomen will do.

Prophetess said...

And, and, and... forget about HER common sense; what kind of man is HE to fall for that shit from her?

"Baby, take the rubber off..."

Give me a break. He must got some hella dollars or something for things to be transpiring the way they are. I don't know if he or she is a friend of yours, and I apologize beforehand if offend someone's sensibilities, but one of them is seriously throwed off. Quite possibly both of 'em...

Okay, I've said enough...

Knockout Zed said...

@BZ
I'm led to believe that this is LOVE, and who am I to question LOVE?

@69
It gets betta.

@RD
DAMN! I don't even know what you wrote, I'm just salivating over the pic. Let me take a moment to...ahhh...nevermind.

@Isha
Broads in business suits are like boxes of chocolate...

@Jojo D.
We can't be judgin' him, right? He's shown he's of low character and morals from the jump, right? He is who he is, through and through.

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

they both sound part retarded to me and probably shouldn't have been procreating the first or the second time.

there is a theory that women who have children young and suffer trauma remain the same age they were when they were traumatized unless or until they get some help.

sounds to me like the 18 year old in her was making decisions of the 34 year old.

and the whole quitting her job and moving away bit sounds allot like a nervous breakdown she couldn't afford or wasn't diagnosised with...

damn shame.

i'm totally depressed and going back to bed!

mental health issues run rapant in our community and far too often are flat out ignored!

BZ said...

@ KZ: You can't love someone else if you don't love yourself first. As such, it appears she doesn't know what love is. So, I have to disagree.

Knockout Zed said...

@BZ
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm just repeating what was said to me when I called her on that bullshit.

KZ