Friday, November 02, 2007

No Liquor, Just TV

Why are there three days between Monday and Friday? Those days are pure torture. Last night I had a meeting. From 7 pm to 10 pm. Outraged citizens. Their point was made within 30 minutes. Yet, they continued to speak. Each one arrogantly saying shit the person in front of them said, believing that THEY would be the ones to articulate the exactly same shit in a much better way. Public discourse is over-fucking-rated. I hate people, and outraged citizens are mean people who lie to garner sympathy for their cause.

I'm saying all this to say those muthafuckas made me miss my favorite shows on Thursday night. That ain't cool!!!

Now I have to wait for the shits to get posted online.


I love this show. I love The Office, too, but I couldn't find a good visual representation of it.

I've always thought Tracy Morgan was underrated. Always been a fan. Still no word on what's up with Tina Fey's face. On Thursdays, NBC is runnin' shit again. Except for fuckin' ER. Seriously, what's up with that?

I got to see one of the most unloved shows on TV last night, a show I'm absolutely addicted to.

You really have to have a pretty goofy sense of humor to appreciate it. They just don't give a fuck.

I really didn't have shit to say today. Just that I'm about to watch The Boondocks on line and veg out on somebody's dime. They owe me 3 hours.

Peace,
KZ

6 comments:

aquababie said...

i feel your pain because i'm not watching any tv this week. it sucks!!!

onefromphilly said...

When I got stuck in those endless after work community meetings, I would humor myself by practicing sleeping with my eyes open. A

And if that didn't work i just visualized myself just walking up and slapping the shyt out of whoever was speaking.

Sheletha said...

You're watching the boondocks. very good.

ChezNiki said...

I saw 30 Rock for the first time this week. I dont like Tracey Morgan, but it was hella funny! I wonder what shows with professional comedians will do during the writers strike? Will they write for themselves?

Tonight gotta see James Pattersons' Womens Murder Club (ABC, 9PM, EST) and then keep one eye open for Conan OBrien at 12:30am where he will have Big Papi((sigh)).

Tomorrow? American Gangster on the Matinee!!!

proacTiff said...

"Each one arrogantly saying shit the person in front of them said, believing that THEY would be the ones to articulate the exactly same shit in a much better way. Public discourse is over-fucking-rated." ...

Hey, isn't that what our blog- commenting asses do on the regular?

*Taps you on the shoulder* "Wake your ass up. Dis meeting ain't over yet."

Screw: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Peace back at you ;).

Mr.Slish said...

Get TIVO or what ever version your cable company has...Its the greatest..I never miss a show...Even when my lady is YAPPIN!! I can press the pause button and give her my full attention..