Saturday, October 29, 2005

Turn Off The TV

Hey y'all. I'm always complaining about these yungstas, saying they watch too many fuckin' videos. These young niggas imitate everything they see and think everything they see is alright. Well, my hypocritical ass just found an old photo of me from December 1993/January 1994. I was near my apartment just off Michigan State's campus (Cedar Village for y'all Spartans). My whole style was stolen directly from Q-Tip and the "Award Tour" video.



Lousy nigga. I think I'll shut the fuck up now.

Peace,
KZ

8 comments:

toneec42 said...

Awww, see? Busted yo dang self! We were all young at one time. I got pictures of me imitating Vanity 6 but shhhh, don't tell no body!

Pamalicious said...

I'm STILL emulating folks thus 'The Emancipation of Pammie' LOL LOL and "janet" as an alter ego of my best friend, lol

So don't worry.

sj-the-infamous said...

As an aside, my ONE time visiting Michigan State and Lansing/East Lansing I couldn't find a party/club/trouble to get into. That left a lasting impression - never go back!

I'm not quite sure who I am channeling this weekend, but I must admit I am working THE HELL outta this wig LMAO People tell me I look like Suzzanne Douglass all the time, maybe it's her ha ha ha

~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Lol, don't feel bad... I thought I was the light-skinned Caron Wheeler!!!

Gotta love Q-Tip!

twin said...

I know you are not walking to class it looks like you are going to the library by Mason Abbott (midday creep)

Disco said...

ayyyyyyyyyy monkee....I remember that pic!!! hee hee!!! Good to see it !

Waddie G. said...

It's all good what we did in the mid 90s because the hiphop culture wasn't as self-degrading as it is today...don't be mad at yourself man...

Chubby Chocolate said...

HA!! It's ok, we've all done it.

In Jr. High,I got braids like Sweet T. Remember her?! Then when Soul to Soul jumped on the scene, I had braids down to my ass and I wore a red velvet military jacket with all the brass buttons and loops. I was British Soul, baby! You couldn't tell me I wasn't fly...