Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Unfounded Arrogance

Hey Kids, what's shakin'? I'll try to follow up last night's/this morning's ramblings with some coherence. Do any of y'all know an extra patriotic muthafucka? I don't necessarily mean black, and I don't necessarily mean toward America. Just a muthafucka completely down for his/her country of origin? What about a braggin' muthafucka that might flex on how much dough his/her family got? Or a broad who always talks about her "husband" like the nigga don't have a name? I'm talking about unfounded arrogance, puffin' out ya chest over shit you really have no control over.

Why the fuck walk around "proud" because an incidental thing, like where ya moms pussy was when you was born happened to be in America? On NYC? Or LA? Or Cleveland? Niggas, you had nothing to do with it. Where's the pride in that? Stop boasting, bitch.

What about the nigga who hasn't done SHIT and his mother/father is a doctor or some shit like that? Do you know this nigga? 'Cuz I know about a dozen of these jackasses. Niggas that will inherit money someday, but haven't done shit to earn their own keep. I grew up in a two parent home. A lot of my friends didn't. Should I be proud because my daddy didn't leave my momma? Why? Is that shit brag worthy? I didn't have shit to do with it. I've heard niggas brag about the fact that they're parents are still together. What the fuck did you have to do with that?

I know women who exasperate their single girl friends. Every word out of their mouths is "My husband is this...my husband is that." Trust me, that broad knows that nigga's name. She probably fucked him before you did. Just say his fucking name. My ex-wife used to do that shit. I'd ask her to stop showing out. Just say my name. She thought I was overreacting, but according to women I know, that shit is kinda showy. They likely only do that to their single friends, too. What are you gonna call him when he leaves you for that big titty broad in Accounting? "That nigga Jerome", that's what.

You got a big ass? Genetics, likely. A big dick? Genetics, again. Petite? Likely genetics. Seven feet tall? It's in the genes muthafucka.

Read a gotdamn book. Exercise your fucking mind. Show some will power. Improve yourself. Identify things you'd like to change about yourself and change them. But for goodness sake, stop bragging about stuff you had no control over. Get a fucking life and stop imposing your mediocre ass personality on the rest of us.

Improve Your Mind, Nigga,
KZ

7 comments:

Pamalicious said...

Funny I was just telling mini-me when she asked - why I say Thank you when someone says she's pretty that it's because I'm the one they should be directing that to since my DNA and Your Fathers made you - if you grew in a petrie dish from ameoba then you say thank you, otherwise the way you look is because of ME, lol

Butterfly Jones said...

"That nigga Jerome.." LOL! That's funny.

Chubby Chocolate said...

That's priceless.
During my sentence at a private school when I was younger, I dealt with a lot of people like that. Barely got their license and were threatening to kill themselves because their range rover was blue instead of black...

~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Quote: What are you gonna call him when he leaves you for that big titty broad in Accounting? "That nigga Jerome", that's what.


BWAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!!

Anonymous said...

I swear, I can always count on you to make me laugh when I'm feeling down! LMAO!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!! and any other abbreviation for fuckin' ROLLIN!!!!!

My-Conscience said...

This was a down to earth post. I feel like this when people brag about other peoples problems, what another person has, but yet you never hear them talk about what they have or accomplished and when they do talk about themselves they are talking about future thing. LIVE THE DAY CAUSE TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED!

GREAT POST MR. Z!

She Her Me said...

Probably my favorite post yet!