Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Wacker On Wacker

This is for Robert Mack, Hassan, or any other brother from Chicago on the blog: At the Starbucks next door to Garrett's Popcorn on Michigan Avenue there's this chick. She works behind the counter. At first glance, she'll seems skinny. Thin face, thin arms, slender neck. She is fooling everyone that doesn't investigate. All of her weight is being carried in her ASS. And it's beautiful. I named it "Priscilla".

You two cats, Nsane, Chi Bloggers, gotta get at me, dabigplanet@hotmail.com, so I can give you my number. I'm going to the Negro League Cafe tonight and then some jazz spot on 47th.

In other news: I'm having a colored folk overdose!!! I almost proposed twice yesterday. Broads are giving me no love. I feel like I'm back in Detroit.

Seriously, I've been chillin', eating buttered crack (a.k.a. Garrett's Popcorn) and being freakin' overwhelmed. Not necessarily with my surroundings, but this damn workshop I'm taking. I've never been much with finance and it's showing. There's this brotha in my class. He's in his late 40's. This cat has dreads, too, real long ones. Anyway he struck up this conversation and I was like "yeah, this cat is alright." Then he started bragging. It wasn't even brag worthy shit, but boasty ass boasters are one of my pet piss's. I let it slide. Hell, we're the only two Black people in this class. So then two seconds later he brags about some other shit that kinda seemed like a swipe at me. I'm trying not to be a bitch-made African, so I'm letting this shit roll. Then "Bam", third boast. "Alright dude, we can hit some spots." I'll duck his ass and he's gone tomorrow. I'm here until Saturday. Get your insecure ass outta here.

So I'm trying to get into some shit without spending all my per diem so I can cop some kicks on the company. I just need some direction. And some free access to the 'net. What happened to the free Wi-Fi Movement? I'm sick of this walking shit for now, so Imma hop in my grip and make it happen. Remember Chi-Lites, get at me.

Stay Cool,
KZ

14 comments:

sj-the-infamous said...

Damn, you named her ass? How come you all behind the counter anyway? LOL

Aww, The Chi....you about 2.5 weeks early, cuz. The Taste man...nothing like it in this world, LAWD!

I concur on the buttered crack -- I take mine tossed with Caramel.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

ooh you are all up in one of my favorite cities to kick it in...the night life in the Chi is retarded b/c the music is soo damn good!

buy you some kicks on Michigan Ave, get to Wicker Park if you're feeling artsy, or try to get to Hyde Park and have a shrimp po' boy for me:-)

umm buttery crack souds good (not ass crack!)

The Brown Blogger said...

Sorry I'm late and thangs... I was drinking, I'll hit you via email

i like liquor and tv said...

haha@getting some kicks on the company. Man what you know about getting your max money each day off of Amex, then just going to taco bell and keepin the rest...lol

Little Brown Girl said...

Priscilla...LMAO!! You gone have to explain how you came up with that one.

I didn't realize the Taste ws in a couple of weeks...I think I need to find me a flight :-)

Broads are giving you know love cause I sent a memo before you got there LOL!! Keep playin...

Honest said...

I think you need to document all that you're seeing out there with pictures and post them on your site when you return to the Anus.

Nika Laqui said...

I'm with child so that limits a lot of adult activities....

*lol* at actin biz....(RobMack)

ChezNiki said...

Older DredlockMan was HATING...hoping he would have been the only Black dude at the conference and here you come...younger and you got dreds too?!?! You about to cut his action by half!

Im not even gonna comment on the Booty-Naming...just dont try to rest your Espresso Macchiato on Priscilla. We cant have you getting locked up while you are out of town, Okay?
:-P

Knockout Zed said...

@SJ
I'll be back for the Taste. Trust me.

@Miss Ahmad
I'm checking out this vegetarian soul food spot at Wicker Park on Friday. I'll have the tofu ribs!

@Hassan
You gave me some good information. I shall be making moves tonight. Good looking out!

@L and TV
See that's a REAL expense account. I work for a city. They ain't got it like that.

@Mack
Do your thang. Concentrate on your acting and I'll check you out on Friday. Do us proud!

@RD
Z in the Chi?!? I know I gotta be here now!

I named your booty "Yvette".

@Honest
I got some pics in the chamber for y'all.

@BDK
Ass connoisseurs have a lot of terms we use. The ass was not an apple (a big ass that sits up) but it had backbite. Backbite is a heavy ass that has a cup to it. If you lift the ass cheek, it is much lighter under it because of lack of exposure to the sun.

@Chezniki
That cat was hollering (literally!) at broads. "Hey pretty lady!" No, it wasn't funny.

KZ

Anonymous said...

sounds like good times. I might to head to chicago soon.

Anonymous said...

damn blogger. that anon is me :)

Prophetess said...

Hey, bro. What's up? Ass watchin'? I've named my backside, too, and I lovingly refer to her as the Skipper's Grip. And the kitty kat? Well, of course: Miss Kitty. You know I oughtta be shame of myself, but, hell, I AINT!

See 'ya later, gator.

lyre said...

My Exhubby was a braggin sommabiotch. have fun in Detroit!

TRUTHZ said...

okay so im reading this all late and what nots... cuz i would have had u go to popper-razzi to get some better crack...

so you will be there for the Taste... sounds like trouble...if you there around the 3rd maybe we can meet so I can show u how SouthSiders get down