Friday, August 03, 2007

Churning Butter

I woke up this morning and reached for my hairbrush. It fell in the toilet.

I went to a 7:30 am meeting and listened to City Commissioners showboat because election season has started. I'm just glad I didn't have to go to work the rest of the day.

I went to the barber. I started daydreaming. I was thinking about all the gray in my beard. Then I thought "Ronal.d Rea.gan wasn't gray". Then I remembered when he got shot in the dome and his hair started growing back gray in the spot they shaved for surgery. Then I thought about John Hi.nckley and how he was trying to impress J.odie Fos.ter by shooting Rea.gan. I thought he'd need a vagina for that. Then I thought about how the two things Jo.die F.oster refuses to answer in interviews is who her babydaddy is and what she thinks about Hinck.ley. When my haircut was finished, it was the worst haircut I'd ever had in my life.

I left and went to the movies. I saw the Bou.rne Ul.timatum. That, my friends, was a rock solid flick. It made me forget about my haircut, the meeting and my brush.

I don't really have shit to blog about except that my semen level is probably at an all time high.

That's really all I got.

Be Cool,
KZ

7 comments:

1969 said...

Does the high semen level directly correlate to the broken wrist?

My condolences.

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

HA! at what she ^^^ said!!
just one of them days....we all have em! BUT not me today..I found 65 dollars in my jeans after I washed them!! WOOHOO!!! does that make you feel better! lol *muah*

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i was watching bourne identity last night in anticipation of the new movie which i'll probably not see in the theater cuz of work....

aquababie said...

LOl @ your high semen level! your right hand's cool, right??? TMI

i've never seen a bourne movie...as much as i watch the movie.

twin said...

hey dog did you get your toothbrush out of the toliet or did you go to work with morning breath

ChezNiki said...

I knew Bourne III would be good. Matt Damon (and Ben Affleck) are deified here. They are lesser gods, right behind Larry Bird and the Kennedys
:-P

Anonymous said...

Told you how the jail house dudes get down... a little more work but a baggy and some lotion between to couch cushions...
You'll be alright mon ami.