Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's All Be Dumb

My assistant sent out an email yesterday reminding the secretaries to watch their timeliness when arriving at work, that the public expects them to be there at the reception desk at 8:00 am. My secretary sent him a scathing reply, telling him she didn't like being included in an email admonishing bad behavior, especially since she wasn't a tardy person EVER.

She told me about the email she sent back to my assistant. I asked her why she sent it. She told me that she didn't like being included in the email. I told her it was a blanket email and that she should disregard anything that didn't apply to her. She was beside herself with anger. The ideal that someone would impugn her good name by including her on that email. No one sends her emails that commend her on coming in early. The nerve of us!!! Crazy bitch.

There's this cat in the town over that's just running through hoes, one after the other, just bangin' 'em out. The women are enthralled because he's got a lot of style and he's a DOCTOR!!! OMG, a single black doctor! Wait, you say he's a chiropractor? So he's only a "doctor". They are impressed by a gotdamn "doctor". He might as well be a cop or a cashier. Fucking lunatics.

This place in general makes me wanna take my life with a bullet to the temple. Just blow my own fucking head clean off.

KZ

7 comments:

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

That is a pretty awesome story in general especially the part when people spend their work day not working.


I really need me one of those jobs.

Don't blow your head off its sloppy and no one takes into consideration who is gonna clean up the mess.


Consider pills

Mr.Slish said...

LOL @ Aunt jackie....take pills...heh heh

proacTiff said...

then you will have to deal with a "doctor" for recovery and the "cops" who handle the attempted suicide investigation. you may be on disability for life and will only attract "cashier" types afterward. and remember you will be a married man soon to enter into mid-life crisis. please, don't shoot.

proacTiff said...

@ AJ. The "Cleaner" will

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That whole blowing ya head off thing is rather counterproductive. I would advise against it myself.

Anonymous said...

lol @ aunt jackie...
Zed, did you give her some cheese with her whine....whiny folks make my teeth itch.

Blah Blah Blah said...

You are just mad at the doctor beause had you been free...you'da been the big African running thru them broads...smashing it and mashing it....rather than "the doctor".
Don't hate! LOL

If he lays plastic down...and puts a pillow to his head...then shoots...it's less of a mess...I mean...so I had heard.