Friday, July 18, 2008

Ultramagnetic KZ

I attract the weird and neurotic (no offense readers). It's just what I do. The people I make friends with or hang around with definitely have an eccentric bent. I don't think I do, but hell, I'm me. I'm not supposed to think I'm weird.

Case in point: My friend Agent Zero. She's got two shorties, ages 12 and 14, who are currently in the south visiting their father. Their deadbeat father, who has never spent ANY time with them before this summer and has never sent any cash. By whom she got pregnant the second time while engaged to somebody else. She's lamenting that he's had a vasectomy, after 7 illegitimate children. She'd like to have another child and she'd like them all to have the same father. The same deadbeat loser father.

I got another friend, Jayne Kennedy, a chick I talked about on these very pages around 2 1/2 years ago. She's trying to find her life mate. But not just any life mate. No, no, this dude has got to be GREEK, a member of the Pan-Hell. Because she's a dedicated member of her sorority and a regular cat just can't understand her and her relationship to her sorors. She is 33 years old. She's been a Greek for 12 years. It is not in the least played out for her or at least ebbed a little bit. She's on all the little Divine Nine sites and always para'ed up, 12 years later.

Lastly, I'd like to talk about Curly. This cat is never satisfied. He's marginal looking, slow witted, and has bad dental work. He's 43 years old and looking for the perfect woman. Chick after chick gets introduced to him to no avail. He claims he wants "a dime". He's a fucking nickel, and I'm being generous. The only chick he has eyes for is the chick I'm with. I'm sorry to tell him(actually I'm not) it's too late for him and her. But I'll let him keep bitching about what's not out there and stop trying to lead that horse to water.

I'd be less frustrated if these people didn't like me so much and want to hang around me. The thing is, as much as I try to be an island, I can't. I need in the flesh friends around me too. It just need to see what it is in me that keeps attracting the looniest people on Earth.

Peace,
KZ

8 comments:

1969 said...

You need new friends. Pronto.

Knockout Zed said...

@Sixy
How the hell did you get here so fast? LOL!

Bananas said...

Well, you've heard the old saying, if you’re the smartest Cat in your circle, you need to find a new...wait...just wait...it's my damn circle! Why da hell should I have to find a "new" circle? Let them go out and find their own damn circle!

Oh sorry Zed...that didn't have anything to do with anything. I just took a left turn there someplace.

What were we talking about?

Ah hell just forget it. I probably had nothing intelligent to say anyway.

aquababie said...

i agree with 1969. if that's your crew, get some new ones...or limit your interactions with them.

Mr.Slish said...

I have the same problem bruh, but I figured out why they are drawn to me. I'm a good listener who doesn't judge. The deranged and confused tell me all kinds of horrific stories but for some reason I find it entertaining lets me know that my life isn't so bad after all...We need people like them ZED they make us feel sane...lol

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

You quite like myself need more people.

I also attract the quirky types or the off the rocker types for lack of a better words.

I'm totally strange my damn self but that said I'm also a loner so I don't bother nobody!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well... I ain't offended. But you may have already been by and understand why...

I do that on occasion too. Be some strangeun's too!

proacTiff said...

it's your obsession with babee monkees and clams; and aren't clams part of the aphrodisiac family? and we all are ape shit crazy anyway. mystery solved.