Friday, September 30, 2005

Monster

Hey Kids, what's up? I've had a little time to separate myself from the JK situation and make a few decisions on that, which I'll talk about a little later. But I've also had the opportunity to think about what makes me so different here than back home. I think it comes down to an very simple dynamic.

In Detroit, I had a mediocre gig with some real perks, but no REAL loot. I had a lot of female companionship all of the time. Old shit, new shit, but I always had this cadre of broads to choose from. And everything was cool.

In Satan's Anus, I have a very good gig with not too many perks, making significant loot. I have hardly any female companionship. Everything sucks.

If I could ever get a situation where both the social and the career path were working for me, I'd be a muthafuckin' monster. I don't believe that there would be any stopping me. My fuckin' ego would run amok. I'd be the most arrogant muthafucka you'd ever know.

I think that's what stopping me from having it all. God, the cosmos, whatever you want to believe, is allowing me to learn and accept humility. I won't have what I believe to be "it all". Never. Not until I can actually handle it. So now is the time to get a grip and be O.K. not being "the man". I have to be happy to be < (less than) in some instances. This weekend I'm going home. I have to get re-twisted so I'll be seeing Dreadlady who'll offer me the ass. I'll be going to a black alumni function for my University, so that'll be a fuckin' harem reunion. I'll get ass thrown at me from a thousand different directions tonight. I can honestly say I don't think I'll let my ego get in my way. I can release that need to be constantly reaffirmed that I'm the shit. I think I can just say no to broads I don't wanna fuck.

I also think that I'll continue to pursue JK. I'll be measured with my pursuit, but I'll still let her know I'll be around in case that bastard slips. In the meantime, I probably gonna "twist" that broad from that free meal thing I went to.

I'll keep y'all niggas apprised of the situation.

Keep Bloggin',
KZ

8 comments:

Didi Roby said...

@the comment you left on my post...

Ha Ha Ha Ha....You are a mess and that actually made me laugh:)

Now on this post...You are so right, God only gives us what he knows we can handle...we just have to show ourselves approved...Now I know you can handle anything just by reading your posts... so Do the damn thang baby!

Knockout Zed said...

@ dee-dee
Thanks, sweetie.

@keke
Fuck you!

KZ

Chubby Chocolate said...

You're funny.
Willpower is something that's acquired over time not instantly...
EWWW! Low Blow!
Sorry, couldn't help myself..I can't stop laughing! You are too funny.

GOOD LUCK on your "no fucking" weekend!

Knockout Zed said...

Y'all got it all twisted. I didn't say anything about a fuckless weekend. I said I will not fuck any woman who I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK. The hard part for me is turning down ass. I'm a people pleaser, so I'm always trying to be King Dick to every broad that wants to do it. I'm talking about being selective.

KZ

Disco said...

Maybe you can stop by & see ya nephew King Ding-a-Ling while ya here and if you can tear ya'self out da puh-say! :-)

But....if you don't read this until Sunday or Monday.....fuck u. LOL

twin said...

are you going to the "Flood" or the pain at "half past three"

brooklyn babe said...

oh yeah, there's comes a time in every ego's life, where U must eat that damn humble pie. No choice.
No way around. No throwin that b_tch up either... lol. So chuck it up...

And regarding my new header on UR blog... if only life didn't get in the way of my bloggin.. but gotta handle biz... and I'm never far.
As this is still a new addiction.
But unlike Whitney... "I got reciepts..." Lol
Enjoy UR weekend. I'll holla.

My-Conscience said...

Glad to see my boy is getting wiser.**Wink** You see, you are putting your faith in the wrong places. (Don't worry I am not preaching) God is slowly breaking you down from "Being the Man."
Once you give in he will build you up and believe me you are not going to know what hit you. Maybe what I am saying doesn't mean anything to you, but when good things start happening I am sure you will look back on this comment.