Tuesday, November 29, 2005

When In Love

Yo, yo, yo! What’s crackin’ folks? It’s been hard to try to write since I’ve been back. As depressing as family is, cold weather is worse. I’ve been pretty down since I got back on Saturday. Even fuckin’ Thelma’s brains out when I was in Detroit didn’t help. Since Sunday I’ve molested myself around 17 times. My dick is sore from jackin’ it. I’m bored as fuck. I’ve been able to focus my feeble thoughts into one blogworthy post. I’ll probably not post again for another week or so. So here goes:

Everybody out there has some inkling of the concept of love. You love people that you don’t even wanna love or think is worthy of your love. We all do it. We got family we can’t fuckin’ stand, but we love them regardless. Shit is uncontrollable and unconditional. But being “in love” is quite another thing. It is the most selfish shit going.

That state of mind, when you’re in love, makes you fucking nuts. The possessiveness and the longing. That shit is just concentrated lust. If y’all fuckin’ or just achin’ to fuck each other, it’s not love, it’s lust. You define that person by what they mean to you instead of what they are. That’s selfish shit. That person not doing what you’d like them to do will make you fall out of love with them. “I love ya, hoe, but I’m not in love wit’ ya!”

My contention is simple. Being “in love” is the fakest shit since Tyra’s titties. Love is real and all encompassing. “In love” is fleeting and ultra-conditional. I’ve fucked more broads “in love” with another nigga than the law allows. ‘Cuz she mad at him. ‘Cuz of some shit he did.

I can’t stand the serial “in love” niggas especially. Didn’t Robert Palmer talk to y’all niggas about that? Stop all that fake shit. Fuck ‘till you sick of each other then decide if you LOVE each other enough to stay together. Banish that silly assed terminology!

I denounce every one of you muthafuckas out there now that claims to be in love. I'm proclamining a jihad on "in love" niggas.

Watch ya back,

KZ


12 comments:

brooklyn babe said...

Well all right Raheem Ack-ha-na- bah... not a "jihad?"

So what was it with your wife, didn't you love her? (don't know if you blog about this...)

And who got you lustin, that your nuts are in a bunch?!?!?! lol

Lastly, much to my small cup dismay, I'm sorry to inform (myself) that's Tyra's titties are real, I worked shoots with her.
No kick stand needed!
Hoe.

brooklyn babe said...

P.S. Welcome Back, I missed hearing about your boring mundane, nuts busting life, inside Satan's Anus...
Not that I got some play time here at the gig.

nikki said...

masturbation is supposed to be pleasurable, not painful. put the dick down!

as for the rest of the post, you sound both optimistic AND cynical about love. how is that shit even POSSIBLE???

love is love is love.

Chubby Chocolate said...

There you are.

Ok First off, tell your hand to step away from the dick...I'll start gathering rocks to throw at couples I see to assist you with your Jihad efforts...

ALLAH-OOHHHH AHK-BARRRR!

~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

LMAOOOOOOOO... JIHAD!!!

In love is so... "blahhhhhh" sometimes, I'm prolly jaded and striking out tho... Sue me!!!

People tend to forget that Love is something you build and grow in tho, not something you fall into, ugh.

Pamalicious said...

Hmm being Muslim, maybe my next blog will be full of Christian references - but I digress - not my blog, lol

Um I guess it's something that's going around I've been to about four blogs and they all are discussing love and mastubation, lol lol

In Love is deep but there's no such thing as unconditional - everythang got limits.

Knockout Zed said...

@Pammie
No offense intended, sweetie. I'm not a Christian, either. Actually I don't lay claim to any religious doctrine whatsoever.

I can't explain the mood. I'm fucking bothered. By work, by other people, by everything in general.

Superstar Nic said...

Jihad on those in love, hmmmm...very interesting, funny as hell, but interesting.

Sorry that you are bored. Fortunately, that is something I never experience. Even when I don't have anything to do, hell I'm GLAD to get the peace, quiet, and rest!!!!!!

P.S. Tyra's titties aren't real???

@Nikki -Gurl you are crazy! U got me LMAO!!!

The_Practitioner said...

My Thoughts Brother Zed (What Up Loc):

Tyra's Tits are real and spectacular. She showed them to us on her show. ;o)

The sensitivity levels in the blog world are ratcheted up to an all time high.

Love is the bastard cousin of Lust.

I'm ridin' witcha in that Jihad move.

Unchoke your chicken before it becomes detrimental to your health.

Oh yeah...Fuck the world. lol

5G's

sj-the-infamous said...

That audio post I mentioned before -- yea, that was a soliloquy on "love"...disguised as a call to men to "speak" on what love is....Thing is, more brothas fell "in love" with my voice than were able to express what "love" is, to them.

I, for one, would "LOVE" to be "in love" and lust after a brotha or hell, even "love" a brotha. I've got extra doses of cynicism to kick first though...

toneec42 said...

Put the dick down! It's got you in a foul mood. Jihad on people in love? Sounds like someone is a little, um.... well, we won't say.

She Her Me said...

I loved this one.
Being IN love is overrated, and usually signifies that one can fall OUT of it too... Real love doesn't pick up and bounce.

I definitely felt you on this one. Big time.