Friday, February 17, 2006

K.Z. Money

What up? It's ya manz Big Michigan and 'nem! I don't know what the deal is lately. Is it mistaking kindness for weakness or is it that they think I got deep pockets? I have yet another broad writing me for a donation. What the fuck is the world coming to?

Y'all remember that first situation I told you about, right? The one where I asked your advice but I didn't tell you the whole story? Well I decided I wasn't gonna play the "money for pussy" game, so I declined. I got another woman asking me for money for a website project she's trying to start with erotic poetry. I'll tell y'all upfront. I didn't fuck her, she's a lesbian. As a matter of fact it's that same crazy broad I told y'all about before. The one that needed help looking for a job.

I eventually sent her some job leads and shit, but I didn't do anything beyond that. Now she's trying to get a brother to fund her pipe dreams. She might be good. She might have the world's greatest poetry skills. She might be the next Shumishana Kulusianicka (OK, so I don't know any famous poets!), I don't really give a fuck. Why does SHE feel so comfortable asking me for loot? I'm telling you, being a good listener don't amount to shit. People believe you're simpathetic when you listen to them babble about shit. I'm not really simpathetic, I just let muthafuckas talk.

The link to the letter is here if you wanna read it. It goes on and on about something or another. Just because you knew my ass "back when" and I got two nickels to rub together now don't mean I'm a fuckin' bank. Stop passin' the fuckin' hat to me.

Quit Beggin',
KZ

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I re-read your two initial stories about this lady, and I read her letter just now, and all I can say is: she's trying to be a user, Zed. She's running (or trying to) some kind of game. Because how do you go from "Here's my resume, help me out with some prospects", to: (summarized)"Give me some money for my project"? My answer to her would be "How 'bout I give you the extended third finger?"

Anonymous said...

"Quit beggin' - TOO FUNNY!

She is TRIPPING, though. First of all, she has absolutely no business plan. How's she going to say that she spent all of her money on trying to make the site pretty and now has no money left to take care of her business expenses, and then expect someone to support her and her [weed] pipe dreams?

Talkin' about how she missed an application deadline and had to DRIVE her shit in to get it there on time? What kind of shit is that? She propably had to take her gas money out of her application fee ... just enclosed some dollar bills and quarters and shit taped to her application, instead of a check, with an IOU for the missing $10.32!!

Bitch, is you crazy??

nikki said...

i hope you told her to quit begging or we need to get ready for the next time you get to ranting about the sista.

sj-the-infamous said...

Dude, a letter? She can't get a job application in by a deadline but she finds time to psuedo-fundraise? And then admit, she can't meet deadlines? Run for the hills, but perchance you ARE in a giving mood, or showcasing that giving disposition that makes women want ya moolah:

Yo son....as they are passing that hat around, drop some "goo gobs" of moolah in there for me. I'll be sure to take it the next time that hat comes my way.....

Knockout Zed said...

@IBW
That letter is one ramblin' ass mess. She just came at me crazy a month ago and now she's trying to humble herself askin' for money. You shouldn't call yourself "Insane". This chick is a real one. I'm going to have to answer her or sock her in the mouth. I'm serious.

@Na$$ty Girl, Monica c., Nikki, and S.J.
I lived above her for 3 years. She is disorganized and flaky. She's extra militant about eatin' pussy. I love women, I swear I do, but I'm not as gangsta about pussy as she is. That's the crux of her conversation, her poetry, her life. I know what she's passionate about, but I doubt that she would give me a dime to devote my resources to discuss man on woman love. That is what I'm basing my decision on.

KZ

brooklyn babe said...

Can I have sum? (Sum=Dividend, Benjamins, Cash rules everything around me.... Cream get the $, dolla dolla bill ya'll...)

toneec42 said...

I wish I could be so bold as to ask a man (hell, a man or woman) for money. My broke a-- got too much pride to even ask my friends/family to pick up the dinner tab on the Wendy's $1 menu because I'm broke but craving a frosty. (Okay so I don't like Frosties - whole chocolate thing - I'd be craving french fries. Shhh, don't tell my trainer!) How do you work up that kinda nerve?!

Anonymous said...

Fuck Locs...give her shit and like I said before make that deposit in my account....wait, for real...but you said!...aw hell...forget it!

LoL....told your ass to stop fucking around with those crazy ass broads..."giving by nature" that shit is coming back to bite you in the ass ain't it. But wait, you like being bit on the ass *wink*.........

Organized Noise said...

Glad you decided to keep your money. I've played the "money - for - pussy" game and its not as fun of a game as it sounds.

Superstar Nic said...

Just stopping by to say hey!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait though...the absolutely most funny part is how she basically said..."Oh and hurry it the fuck up wouldja?" at the end.

Hilarious!

Supa said...

Personally, I couldn't respect anyone who writes "goo gobs" and actually uses it in a sentence.

'Sup Zeddie??

Chubby Chocolate said...

Can you spare a couple of hundred or five to help me out with this project I got going here? I'm trying to launch a website to sell sexy leengaray to miniature dogs...just a couple of hundred will get it started.

~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

I swear to Gawwwwwwwwwd... You're a FREAK MAGNET just like me!!

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOO @ this trick!