Friday, September 15, 2006

Just A Thought

A common belief is that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Isn't that the definition of perseverance? What's a rut and how does one get out of one if they persevere? Is "stick-to-it-tiveness" insanity? Where does hope fit into that definition of insanity?

I've self-censored my blog when it's supposed to be for me. I've deleted shit that's supposed to be a mirror of my experiences. Why? The need to be accepted, most likely. I find this simmering rage in my expression these days and I don't like it.

What happened to this muthafucka? I don't know. Say what you will about me, but I was honest to a fault. I don't mind going back to a situation where me and Robyn were the only ones reading my shit. I think that "people pleaser" inside got the best of me.

I'm making a committment to do something different over and over again. What's that the definition of?

KZ