Monday, September 17, 2007

I Don't Watch Awards Shows....

...but I caught wind of something this morning that got my goat. **sidenote: Somebody betta bring back my motherfuckin' goat. I'm from the Eastside of Detroit, bitch!** It seems that during her Emmy acceptance speech, Sally Field took to making some anti war remarks, saying something to the effect of "If women ran the world there would be no wars..."

I've read in several places where people are mad about Sally on her soapbox. Actually, I think there are too few places for real discourse to take place. Conservatives run the media, so we have the creative community trying to fill the void where true thinkers, competent spokespeople, that are anti-war don't get their chance to shine. In short, actors are idiots and rarely make their points well, unless written by somebody else. So I agree that Sally probably shouldn't have been on her soapbox, but her heart was in the right place.

That being said, she still perpetuated the myth that if women ran the world there would be no wars. It's utter bullshit. Women are fucking mean. They will fight in a second. Men, as they age, lose that urge. The most belligerent man in his youth will calm down to some degree. Women ain't having it. Most women I know will argue and beef at a moment's notice. I think the war would come QUICKER with a woman in charge. I think that a perceived slight might make it rain nuclear bombs. I think a bitch wearing the same dress at a State event will cause an international incident. I do not ever, ever wanna hear that insane bullshit about if women ran the world there would be no war shit. Let a man try to talk a woman hell bent on revenge out of taking revenge. She'll question his manhood, the size of his dick and his lineage.

That's really all I got.

Peace,
KZ

4 comments:

Blah Blah Blah said...

Women are mean... them bithces mean as hell.

Even the most docile of women (such as said self) can start a brawl with a 300 lbs. bouncer.
I also know a chick that told another chick to go home and change her outfit 'fore she ended up walking out that piece naked in the club 'cause she had the same outfit on as me... I mean her.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Okay, she is wrong about no wars. However, we do have a tendency of squashing shyt alot quicker. We don't get distracted...if we're going for your throat, we will.get.your.throat. We don't fight fair either. The best victory I ever had in a fight, came from fighting dirty.

So... yeah, she's wrong.

ChezNiki said...

Now I agree women will fight at the drop of a dime. But if you have the ability to give/ carry life, you might think twice about taking one. We're more likely to keep you alive... but leave you with a scar (concussion, limp, permanent lisp, etc...)

Powerful women would probably be more inclined toward diplomacy and negotiation first... and then resort to killing people if that didnt work. But then again, Clinton (Bill) was as cool as the other side of the pillow, smooth with his tongue and kept us out of war while he was in office.

Also, we cant count Bush against the male species. He would be a f*ck up regardless of his gender. Poor Condi
:-(

Angel said...

chezniki has seemingly summed that shyt up perfectly. ditto!