Friday, December 22, 2006

Large Professor

"I'm comin home to you, wear something see-through, so I can see your heart/For night can never come soon enough for me/I watch the sky all day" - Raphael Saadiq, "Still Ray"

Time can't pass quickly enough. I wanna go. My boss took off today, so I gotta be at the office until 5:00 just in case some shit rolls downhill. I need a fuckin' break from this place for real. I know I just got back, but shit, I need a real break. No sessions, no classes, no lectures, just relaxing. The truth of the matter is, I need a break that doesn't involve seeing my family.

Every vacation I've taken since I got here has involved my family. That's not a stress free environment. I love 'em, but it becomes the fuckin' inquisition. No question is off limits. Not one. I'm a private dude, outside of tellin' y'all all my biz, I don't talk about myself to people just for shits and giggles. It's intrusive as all hell.

Right now, anything is better than sitting in this office while a parade of disgruntled fuck heads traipse through my door. "You're sick and tired? Try listening to your ass!" To bring back one of my favorite old phrases, these muthafuckas can suck a fat baby's dick.

I'm looking at the front door so tough, I must think I can mentally teleport the fuck up outta here.

I hope all of you enjoy yourselves this holiday season. I'll be holding down the Sunshine State for a minute, eating crabs and hopefully not catchin' 'em! I'm bringing the laptop, so I'll post when I can.

Stay Real,
KZ

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas...

i like liquor and tv said...

I'm off today...but I'm in bed sick..baaaaah humbug.

SynSational said...

Merry Christmas! I'm watching the clock like a hawk right now. Ready to go, but it's cold out there and I have a gang of stuff to do tonight, hope I don't get sick...this KC weather is getting on my nerves...but hey, that's my life.

BKBajan said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ZED!!!! Over the weekend I hope you get really lucky cuz you were being really bad and got what you wished for.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

merry holidays!

may all your kwanza's be bright!

Disco said...

HAAAAAAAA!!!!! Eatin crabs and not catchin 'em!!! HAAAAAAA!!!

Ay,and that phrase was a blast from the past "eat a fat baby's dick"! I haven't heard THAT shit in a long time!!! It takes me back to our heydey! LOL

Miz JJ said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the crabs...the kind you eat obviously.

Nexgrl said...

Merry Christmas Zed. I know how family can be, so I usually drop the presents off.

You were stuck at work on Friday. I hope you feel better now. I am at work on Christmas Eve until 5:00 p.m. AT A LIBRARY. And why is it crowded?

Little Brown Girl said...

LMAO @ eating crabs and not catching them...although, if you talking about the same crabs in both statements then I'd have to say eating them might be 1000 times worse then catching them EWWWWWWW!!! But then and again I ain't never caught them YUCK...so I really don't know which is worse...but eating them...ummmmmm *spit up face* Ok I'm a little tipsy LOL!! But still...eating crabs (unless they are the seafood kind) is well just sick...but I bet someone out there has eaten them cause some triflin broad didn't tell a dude she had them. Well can you see them, I mean are they running around the vagina all out and open like??? What does a crab actually look like??? Aw Gawd this whole convo is Gross LMAO lemme go...

Hope u r enjoying the sunshine *smile*

ChezNiki said...

LUUUUUV! Still Ray didnt know anyone else knew about that song... You Should Be Here is even better. At my Mom's house on my sister's computer keeping my head down and hoping everyone stays on their meds till I leave back to Boston. Holidays with family are always emotionally loaded. Hang in there!

...and stay outta those tornadoes, Boo!

Angel said...

and you like raphael saadiq too???? please tell me how to get to satan's anus!!!! i swear, i'm making trips this year....!!!!