Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Botch Slap

Life's highway is littered with roadkill. My road is no exception. My first year here, I was a madman. I gamed every chick I saw all the time. I was trying to set this town on it's ear. As y'all know that didn't happen. In retrospect, it was a good thing, but at the time, I was inconsolable. There is one unfortunate lingering side effect of my first year. Everytime I look up in this town, there is a reminder of lost, fumbled, or unwanted relationships. Ill thought out, or ill-conceived pairings that for whatever reason didn't work out. I call them "botches", botched relationships.

I had mad botches when I lived in Detroit. But the difference was scale. Here everybody literally knows everybody else. In Detroit, it just feels like they do. All my botches knew each other. All my boys had botches, too. You had to make sure you didn't mack on anyone's botch. As crazy as it seems, dudes are mad protective of their botches.

Here in Satan's Anus, botches are plentiful. I had my Fourth Friday event last week. I ended up trying to introduce my botches to other cats, to no avail. It's not like they don't have their fair share of botches, but they say a new botch is better than a old one.

I tried to hook my boy Curly up with this botch named Coco, to no avail. He was diggin' this new chick that showed up, potentially his future botch.

The small circle reminds me that I have to treat my botches well, cuz you never know when you'll see 'em again or where they'll show up. And talking to my female friends I know this to be true: some of you dudes are botches, too.

Be Cool,
KZ

13 comments:

Sheletha said...

botch, please!

Angie said...

I'm a botch, he's a botch, she's a botch....wouldn't you like to be a botch too? Be a botch, be be a botch, be a botch, be be a botch...

Sung to the Dr. Pepper theme. : )

onefromphilly said...

I think I'm stuck on trying to unbotch. I need to learn that botches happen, and just move on!

BZ said...

I have many male botches. I used to be in Philly's place - trying to unbotch. But, it just ain't worth it. Pawn 'em off and keep it moving. LOL

Mr.Slish said...

Botches...lol

My botches never run into one another. Lucky for me my type of botch is never my boys type..lol

Miz JJ said...

I use to live in a city where I would never see my botches once it was over. However, moving to a small city I have found myself running into them left, right and centre. Fortunately, I have excellent word of mouth and all my botches sill try to kick it with me. I am a pro-botcher.

1969 said...

Botches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks....pimpin ain't easy.

Knockout Zed said...

@SheShe
That's what I'm talkin' about!

@Ang
We're all botches. No doubt about it.

@OneFrom
If I can stay in unbotch mode, I think I'll be alright. I'm in pretty smooth waters right now.

@BZ
I don't know, BZ. Some unbotching is worth it, I think.

@Slish
My boys used to always ask what was up with one of my botches. It's like "Can't you find one of your own potential botches?"

@Miz JJ
You got that Magic shit? It's like that?

@Sixy
Hell yeah!

KZ

Little Brown Girl said...

And let the church say AMEN!!!

Botches know no gender...they do not discriminate. I too have had my fair share of Botches and they always manage to resurface when you least expect them to so BEWARE of the Botch!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

botches huh?

interesting concept!

Anonymous said...

...then there's the steady-ender, repeat booty call, and/or BGCED* Botch you return a call from when you get lonely during snowstorms... ((sigh))





*break glass in case of emergency d*ck

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately most of my botches frequent my place of work. They are constantly up in my face. I treat them like any other patron and keep it moving!

She Her Me said...

hahaha. Your terminology never ceases to crack me up. Botch! Who'da thought?
But it works perfectly!