1. If your significant other is quick to point out the attractiveness of an actor/actress, an athlete, a model, a person on the street, or his/her sibling's mate, and has never expressed an opinion about your attractiveness, is it safe to assume they don't think you're attractive?
2. Are women happiest when indulging in what I call the "cult of deprivation", when they derive pleasure from denying themselves pleasure? Isn't taking that pleasure in denial a form of indulgence?
3. Do you think you're getting the best part of your mate? Why do you think so?
4. What makes up a healthy sex life?
5. Is foreplay an important part of sex? If your partner doesn't perform oral sex, what constitutes foreplay from them?
6. To paraphrase Donald Ru.msfeld/Gin Rummy (from "The Boondocks"), is the absence of evidence the evidence of absence?
Take a stab at whatever ones you wanna try.