Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Choice Is Yours

I'm really job hunting now. I got two interviews coming up in the next two weeks, one in Detroit, the other in North Carolina. Detroit was definitely out of the picture a few months ago, but shit, things change. So now, it's actually back on the list. Probably because there is a perfect job for me available with the perfect salary in a familiar circumstance.

I know what you're thinking, but stop thinking it. I'm not looking at the "D"for love. Money muthafuckin' talks. If anything, I love my hometown, and the chance to do something to help improve it. But man does not live on love alone. They are gonna have to grease my palms.

The North Carolina gig is cool, but I'd be kinda isoloted. I'd be close to my Uncle Zed, but is that really a bonus? I mean, I hate everybody, especially family, because they didn't earn shit. They just expect shit.

One thing's for sure, if I get offered both jobs, I'll know immediately which one to take. Whichever gig doesn't make my dick itch when I talk about it is the winner. No ifs, ands, or buts. My dick is smarter than my brain, and if it gets itchy, then that's a tell-tale sign that I shouldn't take the job. My dick has only been wrong once, and I think that's because I was wearing tweed underwear.

In the meantime, I'm still looking at everything east of the Mississippi and north of South Carolina. Here's to hoping I don't get an itchy dick.

Cheers,
KZ

13 comments:

onefromphilly said...

I hope that you don't get jock itch from using the wrong laundry detergent and mistake that for an answer! :-0

BZ said...

Umm, yeah. I hope you don't get an itchy dick either. LOL But hey, if SD ends up staying in NC for residency, you and I might end up neighbors.

1969 said...

They sell stuff for that. Good luck with whichever one you really want.

Anonymous said...

NC...reeeaaallly???

Anonymous said...

I had a show in the "D" last Friday @ Ozone Lounge. The "D" looks no different than Baltimore.. I felt right @ home..lol

Mr.Slish said...

@ 1969 I have that Jock itch cream...lol

I say we both quit our Jobs and open up an Apple Bottom Brothel....lol

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

good luck on whatever happens and i hope that your happiness awaits you at the gate upon your arrival...

you kinda deserve it!

Paula D. said...

Haaaaaa! Good luck ;-)

proacTiff said...

Benedryl, perhaps?

Knockout Zed said...

@OneFrom
No, it's dicktuition.

@BZ
That might be the case. I just hope it's more exciting than SA.

@Sixy
The answer is: the one with the most perks. TAD counts as a perk!

@Anon
Yes, reaaaallly!

@Ab
I think that everytime I see The Wire. For real.

@Slish
African, I think you hit on something for real. I just couldn't tell my momma about it.

@AJ
I don't know if I deserve it, but I gotta give it a shot.

@Paula D.
Thanks! I need all I can get.

@Pro
Unfortunately, that my be the ultimate cure for involuntary dick itch!!!

KZ

Shai said...

I hope you get a good job in a nice place. I am sure the D will always have a place in your heart.

She Her Me said...

hahahaha you're the first man I've ever seen actually admit that his dick knows more than he does. ha. It's about time!
:)
Good luck w/ the hunt.

DivineLavender said...

AnyTHANG that makes a dick want to be itched=BAD.