Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Why Didn't She Just Fly To Boston?

This broad pretty much sets her own schedule, so why didn't Gisele just fly to Boston and hang out with Tom Brady instead of him flying to NYC? Because it's a scam.


They need gullible motherfuckers in NY and other places to make this shit interesting. By "they" I mean the underworld, the mob, the "gambling interests" in Las Vegas. Even by giving The Giants 14 points, they're aren't enough takers on the Super Bowl. That's the kind of lock that New England is to win this thing. I believe the NFL is corrupt enough (Belichick is DEFINITELY that corrupt on his own) and so beholden to the betting that makes it America's premier sports league that they'd collude to make this "injury" public knowledge.

I'm not the type of muthafucka that's never seen a conspiracy theory he didn't like, but this shit is too fucking abnormal. A "genius" like Belichick never lets out information that gives the other side an advantage and his hold on his players is amazing. So, I call bullshit on this bullshit.

Peace,
KZ

8 comments:

aquababie said...

hell yeah that's a trick! that was a plant. even though brady has supposedly has a "shoulder injury" all season long, he never shows up on the injury report list. belichick is tight on what he puts out to the media.

the giants aren't going to win anyway...GO PATS!!

Knockout Zed said...

@Aqua
Of course they're going to win, and quite handily. Everybody knows it, so who would bet on it? You gotta make it worth someone's while to get the money "even" on both sides.

KZ

1969 said...

Eff dat! We can win. Any given Sunday.

Knockout Zed said...

@Sixy
I absolutely HATE the Patriots and would LOVE to see them squander a perfect season in the most perfect way.

Just like Michael Jackson CAN make a record that outsells Thriller, Ralph Nader CAN become President, and my brother CAN stay off drugs, it's possible, but not likely that the Giants are gonna win.

KZ

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

my all time favorite football saying is

"if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'"

football is as dirty as boxing but no one wants to admit it!

BZ said...

Haters! All of you! LOL The Patriots sucked for longer than they were good. I should know. I've been a fan all my life, having grown up less than a mile from (at the time) Sullivan Stadium. Everyone just wants to piss and moan now because they're good. And EVERYONE used the camera technique. We just got caught. Not saying it's right. But, you can't say you never saw a coach communicating with the play sheet over his mouth, hiding his lips. It's old news brought in to spoil pride - just like politics.

I am rooting for my team. But, I never claim a W before it's written in the column. The Giants gave us a good run for our money in Week 17 (even though we weren't playing up to our own standards that day).

Sixy is right: Any Given Sunday. I ain't taking them for granted because that's how you lose. :-)

ChezNiki said...

Okay so, Pats fan here. But Yeah, that whole scenario seemed a little fishy to me.

First of all, I dont think BellyAche lets Brady have sex. His son was probably the result of frozen sperm from LRon Hubbard

Second of all, he definitely should not be allowed to travel to NYC two weeks before the SuperBowl. Anything could happen to him over there.

Third of all, it just looked mad STAGED the limp, the big a$$ bouquet of flowers, only the one papparazzi from TMZ?!?!?

Something wasnt quite right.

...but the Pats still gonna beat the Giants like they stole something, Regardless.

Knockout Zed said...

@Pats Fans
OK, OK, let me clear up a misconception. I don't hate the Pats because of their perfection. I hate the Pats for the same reason I hate the Red Sox, the Celtics and the Bruins. Outside of Notre Dame fans, BOSTON SPORTS FANS ARE THE MOST OBNOXIOUS BASTARDS TO WALK THE EARTH.

Anything that will make them unhappy makes me jump for joy.

KZ