Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring In Satan's Anus

Gotta love Michigan.

I didn't have to work today, so yesterday was like a Friday night. I went to a comedy show, solo, to see Tr.acy M.organ. Since I was alone, it was already isolating, but the people there made it worse. I saw more black people in one place last night than I've seen in my whole time here. I tell you it made me homesick. Every African in there was overdressed and gaudy, just like Detroit. Studded leather jackets, Coogi (!) mini-dresses, sunglasses in a dark room, overpriced liquor, pretend ballers, men and women who take themselves entirely too seriously. I paid $30 to get in and there was a 2 drink minimum. I had 4 drinks, all of which I needed.

The opening acts both made jokes about the podunk nature of Satan's Anus. There was a table of "ballers" with a tub of champagne, and the mc, a Chicago comedian said "You think you Diddy? You're in Satan's Anus! You need to have a butter churn on that table!"

Once Tracy hit the stage, I needed something to make me feel up. The watered down drinks didn't do it.

It was one of the oddest spectacles I've ever experienced. He started by insisting that he would finally fuck a white girl that night. He kept this theme up by requesting a blow job from women close to the stage, then the waitresses. He then talked about having a fat dickhead and not being circumsized. He talked about fucking menstruating women and eating menstruating pussy. Then analingus, and after that, anal sex in general. He said if you let a woman stick a finger up your ass, you're ok, unless they go pass the knuckle, then you're gay. He talked about hitting the club afterwards, invited the audience out and getting some white pussy. Then he said good night. I think I laughed 4 times total.

It was still better than 98% of the outings I've been on since I've been here.

Be Cool,
KZ

4 comments:

Sheletha said...

wow, thats a good look tracy, with your married drunk ass.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I love Tracy...although, he is a disaster waiting to happen. He don't have it all...

You went...by yourself? Ok.

That snow looks...ummm, cold.

See ya.

The Maven said...

That snow looks like baby-making weather.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

I'm not sure that set sounded kosher. I'm tempted to say that you're a liar, but I don't want to offend you cuz you're bigger than me and all of that!