Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sasquatch

It's been a long couple of weeks, my Africans. Work called. I fucked around and answered the call. I've been knee deep in it ever since. I've been trying to move to, and now I've moved with a lot of help from TAD. My new place isn't a townhouse like I had been living in so it's been quite an adjustment. One less bedroom and bathroom, so I got extra leftover shit from the old place that's gotta be dealt with.

I've been in a cocoon in both my apartments for at least the past 3 weeks, emerging only to go to work. I'm bored as fuck at home.

I got one executive search firm calling my references right now, waiting to submit my info to the hiring committee of the city I'm applying to. It's all a wait and see situation.

My secretary is the dumbest bitch ever birthed from the womb of a human woman.

I wish I could smoke Djarums again. I think that might be the by product of sheer, unadulterated boredom.

Winter is almost over.

KZ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love TAD...she seems like the shit.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i think you should have named this Icognegro...

can i get an engagement picture so i can see black love up close and person?

aquababie said...

glad to see you've poked your head out. i figured TAD had you snuggled up somewhere.

Miz JJ said...

Good luck with the job stuff.

proacTiff said...

LOL @ aj's title suggestion. fire that dumb bitch and hire me. i. will. work. from. home. for. food.

onefromphilly said...

Good luck with the job search. Dang you'll have to re-pack all of the stuff you just un-packed!