I don't know how much of this I'll ever change, but I shouldn't tolerate any of this bad behavior.
Things I have not changed because I have tolerated:
1. My bad fucking credit. I hate paying for shit over and over again so I fuck myself by paying late.
2. Messing with women I can't stand just 'cuz they got bangin' bodies.
3. My friggin' messy house.
4. The way my staff whines to me about everything.
5. My expanding waistline. I gotta get fit without a New Years Resolution.
6. Letting my ex-wife get under my skin.
7. My propensity to fall for women I can't have.
8. Letting "slights" roll off my back until I explode.
9. My anger problem (see #8). I once threatened one of my frat brothers by telling him I would beat his ass, rob him, then fuck him in the ass like a bitch. Needless to say, he no longer speaks to me.