Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What The Fuck Ever

I'm frustrated as hell. I can't sleep. I'm highly irritated.

I'm irritated about work. I'm irritated about my life. I'm irritated that I can't see getting my dick sucked in the near future. I'm irritated that bitches keep calling me asking if I want them to suck my dick.

The shit that used to give me pleasure doesn't anymore. I'm sick of music or at least I'm bored with it. Sex is not doing it for me, and I used to love sex. I can't smoke Djarums. If I drink alone, I'll become an alcoholic.

I can't sleep. I'm managing money poorly. I'm eating shit that's good for me, but it tastes like shit. I'd like to pick a fistfight with my boss.

I'm bored with the internet. Reading in general, really. I'm sick of these corny hicks, of all stripes, in this corny ass burg.

Just a few short weeks ago, I felt like I was on top of the world. Now? I just wanna be done. Done with something. Finished with this job. Finished with mediocrity. Finished with arbitrary parameters that have nothing to do with nothing.

I'm just basically fucking EXTRAORDINARILY irritated.

KZ

9 comments:

Angel said...

hmmmmm....sounds like it's time for re-location boo. texas is beautiful year round--i'm just saying...! ;-)

ChezNiki said...

Early on-set midlife crisis
:-P

proacTiff said...

I fucking feel you and that's not my way of trying to ask you if I can. Don't want to irritate you further. Then again, you're sick of reading so you don't get to see this.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

That still don't make me feel no better...

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i feel like that, kinda a little bit sometimes today..

Blah Blah Blah said...

Get out of my head.
These are my exact words.
No, really. Exact.
Well, minus the getting head part...then again...maybe that too.

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

man if I told you all the things that are frustrating me right now your life would seem rosey..lets go grab a drink you can play bartender to me and I'll tell you all about this guy that i've been dating for 3 months has given me the best and the most orgasms than one man I dated for 14 years and how he did it and what he did it with..wanna know??

Bananas said...

You can always but matches in between your toes and set them on fire.

I find that Blue Daimonds work the best. They burn longer.

On a serious tip - everything goes in circles. This too shall pass.

Anonymous said...

sounds like your vitamin C intake.

LoveMyselfFirst said...

seems like you're in a valley between the peaks.. this too shall pass. chin up. you'll be back on top and enjoying the head game and game of life before you know it.