Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Brushfires

Hey folks! I've been spending my days putting out fire after fire here in the office. When I leave work all I want to do is sleep. They are draining my energy. I'm finally reaping the fruits of my efforts from a couple of weeks ago (i.e. the 5 phone number weekend) and I can't go out because I'm exhausted. I'm here in Satan's Anus putting women on the back burner. Imagine that.

Anyway, in the aftermath of the fight here in the office, I've been on clean up duty. Since there were no witnesses to the scrap, we had to slap their wrists and let them continue to work. Unions are a bitch. Now these broads are doing passive aggressive shit and y'all know how I hate that. They're letting the phones ring 7 to 10 times before they answer. Each of those phone calls represent money to the city and these old crones are just letting the calls drop. I wanna choke these hoes. I can't fire them without the longest trail of paperwork known to man. I have to establish a phone log system so that I can create a paper trail. This shit is more work, more administrative bullshit.

My head hurts, I'm not getting my regularly recommended dosage of vagina, Office Broccoli is looking better and better. I'm all fucked up. My boss asked me what I wanted to do. "Fire 'em. Fire 'em all. Let's start fresh." And all this is just one half of my job duties. I gotta make this fucking city GROW.

I'm in a wilderness with no friends and no motivation. This, my good friends, really is Satan's Anus.

That's all I got.

Peace,
KZ

9 comments:

Butterfly Jones said...

Damn, you sound stressed out. But not as stressed as you would be if you had no job (check), no pum-pum to park up until you can get to it (check for no dick) and today fell off your bike into the road and narrowly missed being run over by a motorbike. I win!

Knockout Zed said...

@BJ
Awww fuck! I'm sorry to hear about all that. I'm still volunteering for stepdad duties, beautiful! You still my baby mama!

KZ

chele said...

Buck up little soldier. You need to make some time to follow up with those phone calls and relieve some of that stress.

Creating the paper trail is a pain in the neck. What happened to the good old days when you just wait until 4:00 on Friday and call someone into your office and give them a pink slip? Good luck.

nikki said...

zed...step away from office broccoli...

can't you find someone to accommodate you with a quickie?

Anonymous said...

...i'm a 3 hour flight away...

i maent if you needed a friend and all...:-)

Knockout Zed said...

@Chele
It's the unions, Peaches. I wish I could just pink slip these women. I need to masterbate more.

@IBW
I can barely hold up my bills let alone the world, but I'm trying.

@Nikki
I've been offered a LOT of pussy here, none of it kosher. I can go get all I need in Detroit, but I'd have to put up with a lotta shit. I'd rather develop my core group here.


@Na$$ty Girl
It's hard to carve a niche out here anymore!

@Sup
What's up with the ass, yo?

@Cocoa Girl
I do need more sleep, that's a fact. As far as the island trip goes, is that an invitation?

KZ

Supa said...

Awwww Zeddie. Go smoke a blunt & whack off. That's usually helps, right? :)

I'm tired/stressed too!

Supa said...

whaaaatt????

Knockout Zed said...

@Supa
That's right, I don't smoke the green. It's not for any moral reasons, I'd love to smoke. I just believe that I'd be the prime candidate for "random" testing. Every job I've had (all government jobs) has had an extensive drug screen.

It's the nature of the beast.

KZ