Friday, January 13, 2006

Ms. Pac-Man

Hey peoples! I got so much on my mind, I don't know where to start. Everything on my mind comes under one general heading: neediness (sp? needyness?). We're all needy in one way or another. I need pussy. All the time. Errday. Like right now. Any offers? Anyway, I've been asked to fill so many emotional voids lately I think women musta forgot who I am. I'm the selfish African! The one who's motto is "I got mines..." I can't handle it.

I got a friend, Fiona, who's mother is in the final throes of cancer. It is heartwrenching. I've been talking to her on the phone and it hurts not to be able to be there for someone. There is a bigger problem, though. I consider her a friend, but the emotional burden she'd like me to bear is more like that of her man. It sounds pretty callous to say, but I can only be "there" for her so much. I can't take days off to go to Detroit and be with her. I can't hold her and tell her I'll be there for her day and night. All I can do is listen and try to understand her pain.

I have another friend, Puddin', who needs to have this connection to a man. Any man. As long as he shows her attention. She calls me on the premise that she's asking me advice about some dude. I give her what I believe to be sound advice. Then she asks, "When can I come get the dick?" WTF? I say "Where did that come from?" "It's always there, it never goes away." I'm the same African that boned her the last time and dumped her off in front of her friends house, dodging her phone calls for 4 months. But she can't break that attention addiction. I listen to her stupid assed problems, so in her mind I deserve the ass.

Last but not least is Lisette, fuck-buddy extraordinare. We have remained cool through 8 years of fucking and friendship. Until recently. Everytime we fuck now, there is about 4 days worth of questions and conversations about what's next. Extra cuddling, extra non-sexual foreplay, extra afterplay, jealousy. It's all different now. And it's creepy.

My basic advice to women is this: nothing in excess is good. Everything in moderation. Yes, this is Zed giving this advice. Take notes from one of my favorite women, Ms. Pac-Man. When she's eating the little pills, all the dudes are chasing her. When she eats the big power pill, they start jettin'. I think that's an apt microcosm of y'all emotional asses.

Stay stable,
KZ

11 comments:

Knockout Zed said...

@Insanelysane
Damn! I hate when women make excellent points! You know I'm logically retarded!

Why do you think men can separate our feelings so easily? It's a blessing and a curse.

KZ

Ms.Honey said...

Yes it is quite hard for women to seperate sex from emotions. I agree with insane cause that good stuff can have a sister looking for you during a blackout.

Then again some sisters can be just as harsh as men when it comes to sexin...give it to em good and watch em come beggin for more lol

Disco said...

I really believe it's in how your brains work.... or don't work. You all #1 have 1 track mind....#2, you have problems focusing on any 2 or more things at a time and #3 I really think that based on the levels of testoterone or estrogen (for men & women respectively) that you all (most of ya'll) have a hard time with emotions and just don't "feel" them as we do.... Ya'll damn Martians!

Anonymous said...

You should write an advice book for young girls on how to deal with relationships with the opposite sex. You would make a killing and be able to leave satun's anus once and for all. Just a thought.

nikki said...

while i understand your points zed i counter with this: you got the choice to deal with these sistas. lamenting about how needy they are and still remaining close enough to them to have to suffer from that neediness only makes me think you like being needed.

otherwise, you'd have absolutely no problem kicking their asses to the curb cuz they ain't doing nothing but giving you real grief. enough grief to negate anything positive they're bringing to the relationship.

why bitch about how sistas are always making demands of you? just leave.

i figure if you bounce, they'll figure out the wisdom behind your last statement and won't put the next brotha through the bullshit.

right now, you remaining there got them thinking they're being rewarded for having issues cuz they still got you around.

twin said...

its your boy twin and I know what you are going through because I'm going through the same thing. It is because they (women) are getting older and don't want to be alone. It is amazing how when they were 25 a man had to have a BMW just to get the number. Now that they are 35 and older they will take a brother with a bus pass. Don't get caught up it will sneak up on you and you will be married again.

Superstar Nic said...

Sounds like Lisette wants more than just a fuck buddy now. Any time jealousy comes into play, you know that there is something more there. At least that’s what I think!

I agree with Honey L that it is hard for many women to separate their emotions from sex.

I love the Ms. Pac Man analogy!

The_Practitioner said...

All I gotta say is that I need me a good PR professional to massage my image. I swear, I write less harsh realisms about my interactions with women and I'm pratically burned at the stake and labeled a piriah (lol). You write the most most blatant mysogynistic realties of your interactions with women and you my friend are an applauded hereo with an expanding fan base.

When I grow up, I want to be like you Zed-master.

Knockout Zed said...

@SD
Brother don't think I've gotten off scott-free. Women are gettin' at me left and right OFF-LINE.

I'm just documenting my feelings no matter how fucked up they are. This is just a journal. I used to call this blog "the unfiltered mind of a heterosexual male". That's basically what this is.

KZ

Blah Blah Blah said...

When it all comes down to it...like you said, we are all needy in one way or another.

I need to have someone in my life...at all times...doesn't mean I want to be around him...at all times. I think that stems from being married for 9 years and just needing a body around.

It would be so much easier if we ALL could communicate better...and we ALL could have more control. Dick in and of itself has never been the reason for me staying in a relationship/or keeping someone around...but definitely has been the reason for me to walk away.

And ZEDDY...weren't you the man that had a full weekend of pussy lined up in Detroit? The nerve of talking to us about excess. Yes, I know that you didn't actually get all that ass but the planning and fore-thought that you put into setting it up!! As well as having batshit as your personal dugout when your feeling the need...and you wonder why OH WHY?!?

None of us are kids anymore. We've all dealt long enough in this dating/fucking scene/game to know...SOMEONE is gonna catch feelings...we are not robots. Be responsible/accountable enough to know when to step the fuck back and exit scene left...:-)

TRUTHZ said...

Boo on you Zed. I think your fear of committing again makes you think we are an emotional wreck... okay so some of us are crazy...some of us are needy...some of us are emotional...but some of yall are just plain dicks.